Car Carrier Referrals Please

-

JTG

Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a legitimate, creditable, reliable, licensed car carrier company. That's dependable, provides problem free service and will deliver the car damage free, all these things mentioned are important, cost is not. Not wise, to nickel & dime when it comes to someone transporting your expensive irreplaceable muscle car.
I need to have a classic car transported back from the United States to Canada. Referrals would be very much appreciated, thank you.

Danvers, Illinois to Toronto, Ontario.

Reliable transport specializes in auto transport and hauls collectable and cars for the auto companies. They have locations in Michigan, Florida, Arizona, And another that I cant remember right now. They have been in business for years.

The biggest thing to be concerned with is insurance. You want to know if the car is damaged, it should be insured by YOU and the CARRIER.

Thanks everyone for the references, will start doing my homework on this.

I recently had a car shipped via Reliable. The seller (who I have no reason to disbelieve) uses them all the time ans said he never had an issue.

They picked up the car In California on Monday, May 24th. The seller called to tell me and said I'd hear from the driver in a few days. Without getting into too much detail...the car was moved to three different Reliable warehouses, on I don't know how many trucks, and finally delivered 5 weeks later.

The final delivery driver seemed like a nice guy and that part of the transaction was pleasant. It was not good how many times I had to call to find out where the car was, or that fact that this car (who's windows and roof were in the trunk) was shifted from truck to truck. Thankfully, no damage was done.

The car's seller said it should be 7-10 days from coast to coast...and it certainly was a much different story. The really sad part was that they could never give me an idea of when it would be here...always just saying it takes '6 weeks".

In the end...I could not recommened Reliable.

-
Back