car im looking at

-
318 904 car all original repainted 8 years ago garaged the last 20 years 4400 sounds like a deal

It all depends on the price, condition, originality. It would be foolish to pay blue book on any car as prices are dropping nation wide especially for something modified (wheels).

That being said, nice model! I've been thinking of getting one of 'em fast back Barracuda's for awhile now.

318 904 car all original repainted 8 years ago garaged the last 20 years 4400 sounds like a deal
$4400 does sound like a good price, have you looked at common rust areas for this model?

I jsut sent a link of the same car to my Girlfriend. Not a serious looker, but it looks pretty nice. If I had a bigger garage I would go look at it.

That car was listed in the las vegas craigslist the other day. I hope you get to see it in person and its not just someone trying to pull a scam. Nice looking car though, I would like to have been able to afford it.

thanks for the heads up. i was wondering how everyone had seen it and i thought it was in houston

i feel like a moron

Don't worry about it. If I had seen it for sale I would have thought 'Hey awesome deal!' and gotten all excited about it too. We've probably all been there. I bought a Dodge quarter ton truck years ago from a guy who was apparently well known, but I had no idea who he was. I bought the truck for $1500, drove it for a day. The next day the head gasket blew, along with numerous other problems starting, and when I called the guy to say "WTF" he told me to go %*@! myself. Apparently the guy was a known drug dealer, and was known to screw people over daily. I felt like a moron too.

my wife will be the dissapointed one as i was gonna buyit for her since i havent started her 69 yet. still working on my coronet. well she,s back to waiting. lol

DD dont feel bad at all. Its amazing how many scams there are out there. Ive been told more than once "send me the deposit and then you can come look because Im tired of wasting my time with sightseers that arent serious"

-
Back