Car in show room

-

db's demon

Reaction score
The local Dodge dealership is moving into new place and they ask me if I wanted to put my car in their show room for a couple of weeks. It turned out pretty cool I thought!

Attachments

• IMGP0519.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 311
  • IMGP0518.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 320
  • IMGP0521.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 317
I'm working out by Gull Lake Sask, and a few of the guys know about my Demon project but they aren't Dodge guys. One of the fellas out here tells me about the "Duster" he saw sitting in a dealership window in town and says I should check it out, and they bug me for a few days about going. So on Monday I needed some groceries and a change of scenery and headed off to Swift Current. Somehow I managed to drive right to the dealership without directions, I must have a built in homing device for sweet Mopars...lol.
So I pulled in and had a good look at your "Duster" :) Very very nice car you have there. I was dissappointed that it was closed up and couldn't get in for a closer look. If my car could be any other color, I would choose TB3.

Very cool,I am struck by how small it is next to the other cars,looks like a couple scales smaller!.

I'm working out by Gull Lake Sask, and a few of the guys know about my Demon project but they aren't Dodge guys. One of the fellas out here tells me about the "Duster" he saw sitting in a dealership window in town and says I should check it out, and they bug me for a few days about going. So on Monday I needed some groceries and a change of scenery and headed off to Swift Current. Somehow I managed to drive right to the dealership without directions, I must have a built in homing device for sweet Mopars...lol.
So I pulled in and had a good look at your "Duster" :) Very very nice car you have there. I was dissappointed that it was closed up and couldn't get in for a closer look. If my car could be any other color, I would choose TB3.

............U must be as hammered as i am............its a 72 demon.......kim..........

Nice display, but you really need to put down a couple 10 footers on that nice new floor to really set her off .:burnout::burnout:

Very cool!! Hey, I dunno how many dealerships are out where you are at, but maybe approach them in the winter months of putting it on display to increase their foot traffic??? In turn you get winter storage, or also maybe some goodies at cost???

Very cool!! Hey, I dunno how many dealerships are out where you are at, but maybe approach them in the winter months of putting it on display to increase their foot traffic??? In turn you get winter storage, or also maybe some goodies at cost???
That sounds like a plan! Nice Demon!

That is way cool:cheers:

Very cool,I am struck by how small it is next to the other cars,looks like a couple scales smaller!.

I was struck by the color. For a long time it seemed like everyone tried to make their cars as gray as possible. In your pics above it's a black and white world until you show up!:thumleft:
C

Wow.... that set me back for a second. Mine has white Int. also... Your car looks GREAT!!!! Some day I wish to have mine looking THAT good. :prayer:

Attachments

• MMW 2011 264.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 176
............U must be as hammered as i am............its a 72 demon.......kim..........

Hey Kimmer,,,after you get over your hangover you can re-read my post,,,I was making fun of the guys I work with,,,I think I know a 72 Demon when I see one ;) LOL

You must have been seeing at least two computer moniters last night hey? :D

You have an awesome looking 72 Demon.......... look's great sitting in the new Dealership. I think that the car just being there, show's you alot of Mopar respect! :D

It's a great setting for a beautiful car, but don't forget....all it takes is one dipstick with a bikerchain wallet and no common sense to make you regret it. Even the rivets on jeans make me nervous, and my car's a piece of crap.

-
Back