Car Junkie TV event video of Spring Fling 2008

-

autoxcuda

Reaction score
Just saw today that www.CarJunkieTV.com just put up a TV segment on Spring Fling 2008. Just click the "wide open" toolbar on the left.

Thank you David Freiburger for all the support and fun times!!

FABO members MoparJ and Dartforte cars are in the cover shot.

I haven't even got a change to watch it yet.

You'd be the unofficial burn out king.

Pretty cool.

ROB

OH GOD. :sad1:

I just spotted it before work this morning. I haven't seen it yet. Now I'm afraid to. Is it real bad??? :help:

I'm too afraid to look. #-o

That motor in my Barracuda has never been fully rebuilt. It's got the original pistons. It was only re-ringed, bearings, and a valve job in 1993. Had about 80K HARD miles since then. Many cross country trips to college in Iowa, autocrosses, track days, 85 mile/day commuter, snowstorms, icestorms...

I agree. When I finally saw it last night, my jaw dropped. Completely fantastic story they did. And great video shots.

There are more FABO members in there than MoparJ and Dartforte.

Is Freiburger an FABO member? I know he's on Moparts, but I dont think here? Not that he's an A-body nut specifically...

I havent checked out the video yet...

Is Freiburger an FABO member? I know he's on Moparts, but I dont think here? Not that he's an A-body nut specifically...

I havent checked out the video yet...

Not as far as I know. Never saw him post if he is.

Not as far as I know. Never saw him post if he is.

He does have a bunch of Dusters. I think a half dozen at one point!!

Email him and ask him to say "Hi" on here.

It's got to be tough for him to be on all the web boards. www.carjunkietv.com is an all makes website. So he's probably on select ford, chevy, GM, street rod boards as well.

-
Back