car shipping company... Recommendations??

-

crazybarracuda

Reaction score
okay can anyone recommend a car shipping company that covers a good amount of the US????

I would like to know also...have found some good cars, but just too far to go pick up.

i found a site you put in the car info, the location its in and then where you want it and you get quotes from places but i dont wanna just go with the cheapest place

I,ve used United Auto Transport out of California.I had my car shipped from Alabama to Toronto,Canada,cost was $1200.Sounds pricey but it was a long haul for the car I wanted.LOL

i used USHIP.com its run by ebay, users get feedback and what not, put in detail and price, I just got my demon shipped for Kansas to Connecticut for 700 bucks, good deal I thought considering is is over 1500 miles. when you put your car up at first you will get some really ridiculous high offers give it a day or two and you will get a nice fair one

you could try Trulyvintage, he posts on here, or you can try Summit Transport llc....www.summit-transport.net...I letter his trucks and trailers and he's always got some cool cars, and boats he's hauling. He has both open and enclosed trailers. His name is Kurt and his phone is 570-259-8224..he also has an 800 number you can probably get off his web site.

Dave

another cheap and good place is all day transport, ask for justin. tell him joe from virginia sent you to him, and you will get a discount. he is a great guy

some guys on another car forum I frequent have had good success with a company called Kiwi Carriers.

I have used Horseless Carriage out of NJ many times. They are not cheap but always dependable.

found the company im going with. it seems to fit my needs and budget the best outta all the places ive got quotes from. ill post my experience once i get the shipping setup.

the company is AA All States Transport

I used B&E affordable. Theyre in Pine Knot Ky.
(606) 354 3643
$400 to ship my barracuda from West Palm Beach, Fl to Lenoir, NC.

-
Back