HughesEngines

"get Real" Mopar Parts
FABO Vendor
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Are you running a legitimate Mopar car show? We have a treasure trove of new Mopar parts for your goody bags to give away. Send us documentation and stand back for the best show goody bags you ever had!

I am going to take you up on that. Dad and I run the Mopars @ Lebanon Valley car show. Pm incoming

Are you running a legitimate Mopar car show? We have a treasure trove of new Mopar parts for your goody bags to give away. Send us documentation and stand back for the best show goody bags you ever had!
We are holding a ALL Mopar show on June 11th. at Lancaster sportplex in the Buffalo NY area.

MOPAR Flyer2.png

Our 21st Mopars AT the Park in Fox Lake, Illinois is happening June 25th, I started it along with the chapter of the Chicagoland Mopar Connection way back then. We can always use more stuff for our goodie bags! Bruce is the new chapter director and his info can be found on the lower left of the flier...

Mopars at the Park 2023.jpg

Last edited:
There’s a mopar show at my house every day! I show my wife what shitty mopar work I did that day. Does that count? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back