Car Show in Sweden

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My friend in Arizona sent me this. I had not seen it.

Maybe you haven't either.

[ame="http://vimeo.com/59718224"]Power Big Meet on Vimeo[/ame]

Somebody tell this jerk narrator to keep his fingers off other peoples cars

I'm continually amazed at what guys do in Europe, when you consider they have to ship EVERYthing, higher prices and usually very high taxes

"There's one in every crowd," LOL:.........................

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 300
I've seen pictures from this show on a few other sites, particularly over at the HAMB. It's truly amazing how many American cars are over there. And not only that, but how well cared for they all are. Seems like most of the cars over there are about 3 or 4 steps above what we would call a fully restored car over here, the attention to detail is amazing.

I have been there a couple of times. What strikes me most is the variaty of cars, from "raggare" to that Cuda that that almost got high score on the judgement.

Type " Västerås power meet" on YouTube. There is plenty of films to look at.

I wanna go to that show :protest:

It's HUGE.......Cool video & thanks for posting it! :thumbup:

Been there alot of times and will keep on going there,i wonder how they managed to not mention the ever so mild and considerate alcoholconsumption going on basicly 24/7 there:-D and the party at the local carclub "Teddyboys" usualy some good rockabillybands playing there even if they are alitle outside of town.

If you ever deside that you want to visit Sweden,thats the weekend to go there and its just alitle over 1hour traintrip from central Stockholm and a walk from Västerås trainstation that will use up another hour but that walk wont be that depressing since you will have alot of cars to look at on the way,camping in Västerås however is quite expensive and you might need earplugs to sleep or just give up the sleeping and join the party.

-
Back