carlisle 4 weeks from today

-
hi, I just wanted to ask something. Is the number of the spot you're in on the window sticker they send you? Or how do you know what spot you have?

Yes ! Your window sticker has your spot number on it. I am on Spots P205-P206 from Thursday till Sunday. I checked the long range weather forecast, and it looks good at this point. Mid to high 80's during the day and mid 60' at night. Hope the predictions hold up. Come by and visit !!

That's strange then because our sticker says G207 and there is no G207! I emailed the Customer Relations lady and she hasn' replied yet. What do you make of that?

We'll be there from Thursday to Sunday as well. We're bringing our 'cuda. It's red with lic #CUDA4405. If you see us, likely lost, give a shout, eh? I have no idea where we'll be parked though. But I'll remember your spots.

Scrubbed the windows that Rylee will trash in 20 minutes. Vacuumed it out which Rylee and Jamie will trash as they are getting in to the car. And gave it a fast wash that Mother Nature will probably screw up some time during the week. Lol. Other then that I have to put some tools in the trunk and she is all ready for Carlisle.

11665421_10153092908624862_2202943945110068658_n.jpg

6 days!
we will be there thursday-sunday.
spaces I26-29
requests?
be sure to stop in and say hello!
eddie

Not to worry, I won't have a car there this year,,,,,,The weather will be perfect !
A big +++++ for the Western Village RV park. and the YORK reunion. York is a must see !

Hey fellas, I'll be with my lady and this year I'll have a canopy behind my car, so when ya see my Green '75 Scamp (I will have a confederate flag plate on the front bumper) please say hello and let me know who you are. Or, if you guys come up with a meeting place and time, I'll be there.

This will be my first time going to the mopar show there , i go spring and fall every year , what day is the best to go , i am looking to buy parts.

I'll be there with my buddy in his spot. His spot is behind the showers on the corner.
Arriving Friday night till Sunday morning.

Will be there on Friday parts hunting and will be on the show field w/the Dart on Saturday.

If anyone has 2 15" x 5" BBP Stock Steel Wheels they are selling, let me know. Need them to fit dog dish caps which have an ID of 8.75".

PM me if you have any.

Anyone have a really nice pair of 1972 dart fenders and coming to the show?

well we are here in mechanicsburg. checked in at about 3pm today. went and spent the evening with family. tomorrow we are off to dutch wonderland then hershy park on tues and wed and the fairgrounds on thursday..

damn slant is so boring to drive. but it did get 19mpg while getting the crap out of it..

Pavement-melting humidity is here, it's time fro Carlisle!

Forecast says partly cloudy in the mid 80s from Thursday to Sunday. Hope the rain stays away.

Pavement-melting humidity is here, it's time fro Carlisle!

Forecast says partly cloudy in the mid 80s from Thursday to Sunday. Hope the rain stays away.

Its a good thing we keep a cooler full of water on ice. Our Club tent is next to Subway again this year so stop by and talk early Valiant's & Barracuda's with us and grab a cold water on the house if you need one.

:cheers:

G77-82
Lots of 273 HP parts. Some other early A parts
W8 intake. Some P7R5 stuff including QuickTime bells for Reid race glide and turbo cases.

Also have way more space than stuff. Hit me up if are next to me and need room.
434-660-3867

will be there fri/sat/sunday AM looking to buy a externally balanced flywheel 73-340

130 tooth 10.5

If you have one for sale PM me. I will give you my cell

Enjoy ! See you there. DG

Forecast for this weekend still looks good as of right now. T-storms Thursday PM but Friday through Sunday looks clear. Pouring here at the moment.

Not bad here now. Thunderstorms tonight and they are saying downpour and thunderstorms tomorrow

-
Back