Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Carlisle, PA

-
I'm sorry, I cannot.
I no longer have a tumbler set for anything older than than 1993.
I just can't get replacement parts for it any longer. I'd gone to buying old cylinders when I can find them, and taking them apart for pieces, but it's not feasible any longer.
That's why I had to go to the complete sets.
Telling someone it'll cost $300 for a cylinder was to much.
But what year is your car, my sets aren't to hateful on price.
It's a 74 Scamp. And honestly it's not trying to find the cheapest route to have my doors match my ignition, I just don't want to take my column apart again. LOL
Trying to avoid carrying around a separate door, trunk and ignition key.
I've got a locksmith here in town that can do it. He's out this week and said he will be backed up when he gets back so it would take a couple days to do it. Which I don't get, but whatever. Thanks for your help anyway.

Just looked at the ten day forcast, scattered t storms, be prepared for wind also there and vendors bring tarps!

No! I hope they are rolling dice!

Bringing 4 days of sunshine with us and hopefully 80’s.

It's a 74 Scamp. And honestly it's not trying to find the cheapest route to have my doors match my ignition, I just don't want to take my column apart again. LOL
Trying to avoid carrying around a separate door, trunk and ignition key.
I've got a locksmith here in town that can do it. He's out this week and said he will be backed up when he gets back so it would take a couple days to do it. Which I don't get, but whatever. Thanks for your help anyway.
It takes some time to tear them down and then rebuild them. That's why I wont do it at a show.
The second goes quicker as you know what tumblers to use.
But if you got a guy who still has a tumbler kit, you better take advantage of that. Even if it takes a couple days.
But if you change your mind, come find me.

I would like to remind all of you that there is an 1/8 mile track 20 minutes away in Boiling Springs http://southmountainraceway.com/. They will be racing Friday only,I leave the fairgrounds after lunch and go make some passes. If you have never been down a track this is a great place to make your 1st pass!! Check the rules as all you might need is a helmet and your good to go! There are cars there from the 10 second zone down to the 4 second zone in the 1/8. Mike Natoli bought the track like 5 years ago and he is a MOPAR man with the same Duster for well over 25 years.
If you see me please say hello. I will answer to Al,Hemi-itis,HEMIman and a few others...LOL
Hope to see you there.

3.21.12 (49).JPG

3.6.14 011.jpg

3.13.16 075.jpg

Carlisle 1018 144.jpg

Carlisle 1018 217.jpg

Order1076-8x10.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Yup.
And Williams Grove is about 20 minutes away.
I might be the only one from the Fairgrounds there but l don't care.
I prefer to watch a "race" that lasts more than 10 seconds.

Coming Thursday for the weekend with a friend and a 2014 RT challenger. Hope the hot weather stays here in NC while I’m gone.

55468B99-D02A-4E2D-85A8-D3C00E5C90BE.jpeg
Are you taking the engine out Top?
Really just the hood bottom,and the the hood support latch area. When I bought it 15 years ago that wasn’t painted well the rest is pretty good. I’ll get some extra paint for little touch ups, like near the master cylinder. Just a Driver, usually looks good from this side also.

Last edited:
Ready to tow and drive the 670 miles everything we think we need is loaded. One more work day and early departure! Hope we can bring some Sun!

Coming up 95, or 81?

GA 53 to I-985 north, up to US 441 then a jog to the east on 74/23 near Waynesville to I-40 west and I-81 north! That’s the plan and the Black Pearl will be hauling on! Do not want to go up through Gatlinsburg.

Last edited:
I'm 15 min off of 95 just south of Baltimore. Was gonna say if luck ran bad up this way, I'd be near by. But 81 is almost 2 hrs away at the closest point.

Travel safe! 81 is a good run from here to Tennessee and back. MUCH nicer ride than 95.

We are in row R111 on the field, drop by and say hello!

Since my Fury sold this past weekend, I'll be in the modified srt neon with my son. Don't know what row he is in, other than we will go left when we go thru the gate. Lol

Since my Fury sold this past weekend, I'll be in the modified srt neon with my son. Don't know what row he is in, other than we will go left when we go thru the gate. Lol

You will certainly by nature migrate to the red field area. Yes?

Absolutely. Gotta stay inspired to get my 68 Barracuda ragtop done within the next 6 years......

Weather is looking good as of today, Tuesday. Mid to high 80's with 10-20% chance of rain.

I mostly stopped buying "collectibles" years ago but this year's die cast is an A body. So, I'll make an exception.

1969 M code Barracuda, 1:64 scale, black with red interior, 440 of course. OOPS! SOLD OUT!

Last edited:
bringing some nice convertible parts including a top frame with zero rust
big block k frame,torsion bars,exhaust manifolds
383S hood plates
complete light blue interior restored very nice for 68 fastback dash pads,bucket seats,back seat,sun visors,rear door panels,kick panels,arm rests
six pack fiberglass hood
very nice deck lid zero rust fastback
ready for business thursday morning
restored 68 grilles and headlight bezels
restored 68 decklid trim and taillights
polished fastback back glass trim

I found a NOS pair of headlight grille surrounds for my 1970 Valiant 4-door there today. :)

Not many vendors are set up yet, but still worth an early look.

-
Back