Carlisle Chrysler Nationals Carlisle, PA

-
All systems are go for Larry and I for Carlisle. It's going to be an epic adventure! Larry's '64 Barracuda is on its first real voyage and my Dart with a fresh 418 with 600 miles are going to make it an interesting journey. Plan on taking pictures. Hopefully I will run into a few FABO members there.

All systems are go for Larry and I for Carlisle. It's going to be an epic adventure! Larry's '64 Barracuda is on its first real voyage and my Dart with a fresh 418 with 600 miles are going to make it an interesting journey. Plan on taking pictures. Hopefully I will run into a few FABO members there.
Think I’ve been to 25. I feel at home at the fairgrounds

I cant wait, heading up saturday, me and my cousin always come back with a pick-up load of parts.

Maybe we can do a deal on it after the Carlisle show.
I have a 64 ply belvedere II 4 door sedan at Carlisle now on a trailer. Floors and rails are pretty decent. Can be used to fix the 63 ply belvedere 2 door I have for sale. I am selling the 64 as is complete or will part out.

I have a 65 Ply Belvedere II. Not a 64. Don't know why I said 64.

Last edited:
I have a pair of 15" steelies there now.
I have a pair of 15" steelies there now.
Did you send me your site space numbers? I think you did. I’ll see you tomorrow , send them again if you would. Think the Wife wrote them down, she’s sleeping . Heading to the show in 3 hours. Got em O72 to 76 see ya.

Last edited:
Did you send me your site space numbers? I think you did. I’ll see you tomorrow , send them again if you would. Think the Wife wrote them down, she’s sleeping . Heading to the show in 3 hours. Got em O72 to 76 see ya.
Also, N72 to N77 I think. I have 3 cars up there right now. Not to much parts right now. Behind the 8 ball on getting parts there. I am local though so I can get anything u want. I have a lot of steelies and some others

Also, N72 to N77 I think. I have 3 cars up there right now. Not to much parts right now. Behind the 8 ball on getting parts there. I am local though so I can get anything u want. I have a lot of steelies and some others
I’d like to get most of my shopping finished up Thursday. At 72 I won’t be worth a sh crap on Friday. I need Big bolt 7 wide and 6 wide 15” steel wheels factory style. A few people said they have sets at the show. 2 cop wheels would be good and maybe 4 7” wide 4/1/4 back space 2 6” factory. I don’t know your prices so might not be that many. If you pm me some prices that would help me. Only staying Thursday and Friday

Heading out to Carlisle tomorrow AM. This will be my first time there, and the furthest I've driven my 67 cuda. It's an 8 hour drive for me. I can't wait, it sounds like a great place!

I will post my space

Wow, you're early, must be nice to relax before the event.
Wasn't sure if I was going so I just paid for my entry on Monday. I must have just gotten in just under the wire because my buddy Larry tried 10 minutes later and he was told he was too late to register online and he would have to wait in line at the gate. I will post my site number whenever I get it.

If all goes well ,me and my Barracuda will be showing up.
I wouldn't have to takes to have taken my truck too,I can only drive one vehicle and the gas to get the truck there would be a little too much.

I am in spots O74 to O77 and N72 to N76 right up from Legendary and in between Coker Tire. will have some A body sheet metal there and other parts. Some steel wheels. If u need something let me know here. I am local and can get it and bring it if I have it.

For all that are at Chryslers at Carlisle going on now. Don't forget they have drag racing Mopar only event which u can enter at SouthMountainraceway.com in Boiling Springs just a few miles from the Carlisle fairgrounds. Friday only is Mopar Drag racing. Also looks like a cruise going on there. They do this every year.
I wouldn't have to takes to have taken my truck too,I can only drive one vehicle and the gas to get the truck there would be a little too much.

Last edited:
I have a 64 ply belvedere II 4 door sedan at Carlisle now on a trailer. Floors and rails are pretty decent. Can be used to fix the 63 ply belvedere 2 door I have for sale. I am selling the 64 as is complete or will part out.
Do you have a package deal price in mind for the 64 Bel II 4 door as it sits and the 63 post with the hood, doors and door glass and every thing that was on it last year when I looked at it?

What?
I got to lay off the drugs.

If anyone is looking for one, there is a 3.90 Sure-Grip 8 1/4 in spot E-139 for $350.00

Same spot has several pairs of reasonably priced bucket seats also, from 1970 up.

Last edited:
If anyone is going with 68-70 340 exhaust manifolds for sale, PM me. I can be there Saturday...

Do you have a package deal price in mind for the 64 Bel II 4 door as it sits and the 63 post with the hood, doors and door glass and every thing that was on it last year when I looked at it?
S1100.00 for everything. Can use the floors and rails to fix floors on the 63. Let me know as someone may be interested in the 64 Friday and want to buy parts off it. Can put 64 car on hold from selling it/ stripping it if this is something your interested in.

Good Morning MOPAR Dreamers!!!!
Car Show starts today. Make sure you pull yourself away from the swap side madness and come see some nice rides.

S1100.00 for everything. Can use the floors and rails to fix floors on the 63. Let me know as someone may be interested in the 64 Friday and want to buy parts off it. Can put 64 car on hold from selling it/ stripping it if this is something your interested in.

I will be there late Friday night with my car trailer.
I want to look at the 64 before I commit to it.
But I will have cash in hand to make a deal.

Please put your parts deal on hold.

Thanks

Ed

-
Back