carlisle

-
HiHi, I got 24 cast Dodge Mirada 10 spoke rims for sale. $100 for a set of 4 rims, no center caps.

I will be at Carlisle with my MegaCab and can haul parts back to LI.

DAMN. Why did I think it was August 2nd? I may not have the "Yellow Beast Fish" ready in time. Last year the heat & sun was brutal. Whats the best day usually? I'll be looking for a front bench seat

DAMN. Why did I think it was August 2nd? I may not have the "Yellow Beast Fish" ready in time. Last year the heat & sun was brutal. Whats the best day usually? I'll be looking for a front bench seat

I will be in spots O74-O78 will have many 67-69 baracuda doors, other A body parts along with alot of trim and B, C body parts.

Dave

next thursday friday saturday sunday
what a great weekend
let me know any requests
fabo members discounts plus no shipping
67 68 69 barracuda fenders,hoods,doors,deck lids,k frames,bucket seats

next thursday friday saturday sunday
what a great weekend
let me know any requests
fabo members discounts plus no shipping
67 68 69 barracuda fenders,hoods,doors,deck lids,k frames,bucket seats
do u have any rough 67 or 68 barracuda hoods that i could possibly salvage the inserts and raised area out of. i wanna try to build a custom hood using that area of a barracuda hood. 68 inserts preferably and the cheaper the better not looking to spend alot just to experiment lol! thanks

do u have any rough 67 or 68 barracuda hoods that i could possibly salvage the inserts and raised area out of. i wanna try to build a custom hood using that area of a barracuda hood. 68 inserts preferably and the cheaper the better not looking to spend alot just to experiment lol! thanks

i'll be there m192 m193 c174 will have a matching number340 4speed duster for 4500 obo it will be at c174

I will be at m155-155 on the corner. 67-69 barracuda parts and some 69 dart parts. My 16 year old son is going along this year. I'm glad for the time together and the help. Remember free bottled water to fabo member, just introduce yourself. It's going to be hot again but not quite like last year. See you there and everyone have a safe trip getting there.

I'll be there in L57. Lowly first timer with only one space....oh well....i'll have enough room for the beer and a couple parts.

Look forward to meeting everyone! THREE MORE DAYS!

I'll be there on Friday looking for some parts. Top on my list is finding the rear interior lights (socket and lens) for a 69 convertible. Give me a yell if you have them and I'll stop by first thing.

The trailer is loaded, I will be in N-10 and 11 with 68 Cuda Vert parts and alot of other stuff. Should get there Thursday afternoon.

Steve

Any 8 3/4 A body rear ends?

I'll have two 8 3/4 a body complete assemblies. One sandblasted and painted, one a dirty pullout.
Both are open rears, 741 case and (I think) both 323 gears. I'll be there Wed-sat
Space H-1 and I-1

I'll have a 67 Cuda Hood, notchback trunk lid, doors and fenders and core bumpers.

I'll also have a big selection of A body frame rails including entire front frame sections with the inner fenders.

I am going to have to hit this event one of these days. I'm looking for 67 valiant 2 dr parts

I don't have a vehicle that I would trust for this long of a road trip but will work on it :)

I don't have a vehicle that I would trust for this long of a road trip but will work on it :)

Next year you might want to consider taking Amtrak to Harrisburg. Get a hotel with shuttle service so you can avoid renting a car or I'm sure you could hitch a ride from someone staying in the hotel and going to the show.
Just a thought.

I will be hanging out with Dave in building t with the black Duster. Be cool to meet a few of
You guys

I payed for my spots but don't know yet if Im going to vendor again or walk around and enjoy myself this year. Depends on the whether also. Last year was a killer.
Geez, I hope I can find you I have your arm rests to give you.

Stay away from the Amish Potatoe salad at the end of the food court!

It hit me later, rendering a full sprint to the closest mobile restroom. I wrecked a perfectly good pair of underpants and was forced to go commando!

Their ham sandwiches are prertty good though.

Stay away from the Amish Potatoe salad at the end of the food court!

It hit me later, rendering a full sprint to the closest mobile restroom. I wrecked a perfectly good pair of underpants and was forced to go commando!

Their ham sandwiches are prertty good though.

uuuuuuuuuuuh, thanks for sharing. :puke:

-
Back