Carmichael California Oct 1 2022

-

Tom Parker

Reaction score
Capital City Mopars is hosting it's annual car show and swap meet in Carmichael California just outside of Sacramento. It's the largest Mopar only show in Northern California. We would love to have some A body members join and help spread the word.

More information at
Mopar Car Show
Capital City Mopars

p19.png

Went last year. Show field was a little tight (we were spectating, but my wife was in her Jazzy scooter and there were some hard places). Mostly a good show, though (once you get past the gaudy newer stuff - yeah, they're neat cars, but...).

Hi Jim,
Last year was the first year at that venue and we learned a bit from it. There was plenty of space on the field, but we has a lot cars from a few categories that ended up being jammed together. We are addressing it this year. Hopefully you had a good time and we hope to see you this year. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any suggestions. Would be happy to review to make the show better

Hi Jim,
Last year was the first year at that venue and we learned a bit from it. There was plenty of space on the field, but we has a lot cars from a few categories that ended up being jammed together. We are addressing it this year. Hopefully you had a good time and we hope to see you this year. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any suggestions. Would be happy to review to make the show better

We had a good time (except that my daughter-in-law got bored so we didn't stay as long as we might have). Swap was pretty good for a small show. It's always hit or miss with that few swappers. We may bring some parts this year as we missed the Mopar Alley show and our local show has an even smaller swap than you guys had.

We would love a bigger swap. It seems it has been shrinking over the years a little. Covid didn't help. We need more participants so If you could make it that would be great. These things are only as good as the participants make it. Hence why I'm here doing some advertising.

Just a friendly reminder that the Capitol City Mopars is holding our annual car show at the Carmichael Elks lodge just outside of Sacramento California on Oct 1st. We would love to see even more A bodies in addition to our normal turn out. We hope to see you all there. Tell your friends and bring your A bodies and other cool mopars

Last edited:
I posted quite a few listings with pictures in the general section, of pictures of pretty much all the body style cars that were at today's show.
Check it out.
Jim V.
hemi71x

-
Back