Carpet color?

-

kyler

Reaction score
I am looking at carpet for my 1966 Valiant and have come across a slight issue. There are three red colors available: red, bright red, and maroon. My interior is red, how do I know what color carpet to go with?

Thanks!

Most carpet suppliers will send samples to you free of charge. Order a sample of each before you decide....

Yup. I was looking for a green shade, had the maker send me samples. It came in a U.S. mail envelope. I was able to match to the interior and select a compatible carpet. Don't just guess, you may be sorry!

There's a bright red, a medium or metallic red, and a maroon in the vinyls too. Carpet same as

I am looking at carpet for my 1966 Valiant and have come across a slight issue. There are three red colors available: red, bright red, and maroon. My interior is red, how do I know what color carpet to go with?

Thanks!

Thanks for the advice. I found a different manufacturer that sells their stuff for $2 less than what I was previously looking at, and they are sending some samples out on Monday.

-
Back