Carpet Vendors???

-

Small Block

Reaction score
The snake skin 74 Duster is about ready for carpet but not sure who will have what i need. It's a space type fold down rear seat so if any of you can point me in the right direction i'll get a kit coming. Tell me where at the best price. Thanks
Small Block

ACC Auto Custom Carpet I have used their carpets for years.Most of the Mopar suppliers sell it or you can order it direct from ACC.

Hey GTS: Post me a phone # for ACC if you have it handy. I went on google and haven't found it yet. I talked to an outfit that handled their carpet and they are sending me some color samples but i would really like to go to the source. The kit i got at MMW for the 68 GTX was from a company called Auto Trim. USA made but no address on the box. Let me know what you can find for a contact # for ACC. Thanks
Small Block.

The snake skin 74 Duster is about ready for carpet but not sure who will have what i need. It's a space type fold down rear seat so if any of you can point me in the right direction i'll get a kit coming. Tell me where at the best price. Thanks
Small Block

Smallblock this is where I got mine...was moulded pretty well and cheaper than anywhere else...shipped fast also...and you can have samples sent...I did...hope this helps...Tim

http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=8891&MakeId=22&ModelId=353

Thanks guys. Tim, That's the same place that is sending me samples. It will take an extra two yards for the rear set up. $114 for the kit and then $34 a yard for the back end. It take two yards to do the rear fold down panel that folds into the trunk, the floor section and then the rear of the rear seat back. Anything cheaper? Thanks for the number Bigstroke. Anyone have a picture of the rear trunk area of a space duster so i can see how they are finished?
Small Block

Here's the latest. I called ACC and their price on a carpet kit is $214 and the extra carpet for the back half is $26 per yard. Stock Interiors price is $114 for the kit and $34 per yard for the other. It comes from ACC. What wrong with this picture? I'll order today from SI for the kit then maybe ACC on the yardage.
Small Block

Here's the latest. I called ACC and their price on a carpet kit is $214 and the extra carpet for the back half is $26 per yard. Stock Interiors price is $114 for the kit and $34 per yard for the other. It comes from ACC. What wrong with this picture? I'll order today from SI for the kit then maybe ACC on the yardage.
Small Block

I choose to go ahead and pay a little mark up to the middle man in some cases. Companies like Year One and Legendary Interiors have been around for many years. In the pre www. years they spent buckets of money on advertising , which helped support our hobby related magizines. Plus they set up booths at events with representatives, and printed catalogs too. They still do all these things today. They maintain showrooms for walk in customers too. The main thing they provide to us is customer satisfaction.
Their reputations will keep those old school companies alive.
Just my 2 cents or should I say 2 percent lol

I ordered the kit and 2 running yds on tuesday and they told me i should get it next tuesday but i got home today(friday) and the wife told me i had packages on the front porch. Now that's fast so here i go to the shop and get started. I got it from Stock interiors.
Small Block

Hope you're as happy with Stock Interiors as I am Bill! I've recommended them several times here and will continue to do so. Love the lightspeed shipping and free samples.

-
Back