Cars Located in SW Virginia..Dont want to..but need to move some of em!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Forgot to mention that the title fairy is due to be here shortly...they ALL will have Virginia titles. Each car has misc. parts that can be purchaced seperately.These cars will be sold for CASH. A bill of sale will also be provided along with the Virginia title. I will be able to snap and send more pics for SERIOUS buyers. I WILL NOT negotiate prices via email. I WILL negotiate over the phone with SERIOUS buyers that have previously requested detailed pics. I WILL NOT deliver any of these vehicles. I WILL help you load any of them onto your trailer. I WILL NOT PART ANY OF THESE CARS OUT. I WILL NOT be looking for trades at this time unless you have an incredibly good offer that would be in my favor. I will give you my word that i will be honest and straightforward with you,but i need your word that you will also be honest,and straightforward with me. I dont want to be canceling previously planned events,for some schmuck that never really has any intention of appearing or following through with their stated actions. If you call me and dont get me,please leave me a message so that i can contact you when i am available. Calls will be a higher priority than emails. Thanks a bunch,and i look forward to dealing with you.

hey, i am but 20 minutes from you, just wish i had more ambition for another project. good luck with the sale of these cars

#5 on your list says flagged for removal, you may want to check it out.

2nd is a suggestion:
I wager that all of these would display better if they were pulled from their existing spots, tires aired up, and positioned and photographed well. Presentation is critical. Your up front descriptions add authenticity, but a quick spiff up, and presentation might help. The white car looks great, because of the picture and placement.

Just a suggestion from one Colt owner to another.

Yeah..your totaly right! Im not gonna try to make em look like somethin that they arent...they are what they are. I dont know how many times ive drove three hours for a car to not be at all what i expected..im jus gonna leave em as is for now. that way there wont be any surprises!!!
Jus fixed that #5 ad!!

I love that colt. Wish I was in the position to be able to buy it.
thanks man...i love it too...an if somebody buys it...i dont know if id ever get over it!! im in the position now where i have really got to generate some cash..so whatever i can sell to satisify my situation,i will. i do plan to keep something though!A-bodies were my first love..an the colt was my mistress!!as is the case very few times...id choose my mistress over my love!!when she is called upon to put out...well...my love could never compete!!!

both dusters sold...still got the demons and the colt available!

006.JPG

018.JPG

craigslist ads expired. demons are now spoken for. keepin the colt now as well...but i do have a 70 Dart for sale now.

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 426
  • 022.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 429
My wife said that 70 Dart looks just like her first Mopar. What do you have to have for it?

$4500 is the bottom dollar. i turned down $4000..which was the only offer i recieved on it. i needed that $500 worse than that guy did anyway! if its not worth $4500...i'll keep it and get $4500 worth of use out of it. i may even start driving it everyday,cause we all know i could drive it for the next 30 yrs with minor repairs/maintenance. at 89k miles it aint even broke-in good yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back