Carter discharge nozzle

-

Golden_commando

Reaction score
Hi, i got a 340 carter avs and notice that the discharge nozzle are quite different from another one that I have (from a 383) and they seem huge, anyone knows something about it? it looks like there is a number 622 or a 339 on it

attachment.php

Attachments

• WP_20151110_18_10_58_Pro.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 215
That is an anti draw through version. The tubes have nothing to do with the actual size of the stream. Think of it like a hooded Holley nozzle.

If it works on your car yes. It was designed to keep high velocity air from sucking fuel out of your nozzle at high rpm. Rarely have I had to change a nozzle on a Carter. Usually the pump arm and rod adjustment will make it work fine.

It's kinda like a doctor or a dentist.Everybody knows about them. Nobody knows what they do. But if you need one there's no bad ones.
Right? I don't care how bad a doctor or a dentist is; when my kidneystone is moving, or I have a tooth that needs attention right now, I am glad to see him. Very glad!

It's kinda like a doctor or a dentist.Everybody knows about them. Nobody knows what they do. But if you need one there's no bad ones.
Right? I don't care how bad a doctor or a dentist is; when my kidneystone is moving, or I have a tooth that needs attention right now, I am glad to see him. Very glad!

Bingo! :joker:

The stamped number should be the hole size.

-
Back