Carvana question

-

pikewi

Comfortably numb
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals
I am thinking about trading my jeep in on a pickemup. I gave info to Carvana and checked out some deals. They seem pretty fair and have some what would appear to be good deals.
Anyone use them or know anything about them?
Thanks for any responses.
Pike

their prices always seem high to me when i look at their site.

they have also had some sketchy business practices over the years. selling cars that they don't have titles for yet and the new owners/ new owner finance companies don't receive the title.. i wouldn't buy anything from them.. you really have to trust the sellers description of the vehicle too. hell its real easy to take pictures to not show some damage..

google issues with them. a ton will pop up.
Carvana's Problems That Led to Their Struggle to Stay Intact

Customers describe ‘nightmare’ problems after Carvana purchase

Customers Continue to Go Through It With Carvana

I work for Manheim auto auctions as a field inspector. Carvana HAD a huge contract with us to inspect the cars that they felt couldn't sell on their lots. I'm well versed in cars from Carvana. Pm me and I'll help you any way I can and give you tips on what to look for to help you "inspect " before you buy.

Scam
sell high
trade in low
Its for dummys who dont want the hassle of buying a vehicle or being informed
you pay through the nose for it
walk away

Hey guys and gals
I am thinking about trading my jeep in on a pickemup. I gave info to Carvana and checked out some deals. They seem pretty fair and have some what would appear to be good deals.
Anyone use them or know anything about them?
Thanks for any responses.
Pike
No way in hell would I buy a vehicle sight unseen.

I tried to explain this to my best friend. He chose to purchase one from Carvana anyway.

I inspected it after it was delivered and told him it had been in at least two accidents.

Carfax and the other history reports did not show any accidents.

He did get a full refund but it was weeks of screwing around for nothing.

No way in hell would I buy a vehicle sight unseen.

I tried to explain this to my best friend. He chose to purchase one from Carvana anyway.

I inspected it after it was delivered and told him it had been in at least two accidents.

Carfax and the other history reports did not show any accidents.

He did get a full refund but it was weeks of screwing around for nothing.
Carfax, you can wipe your butt with... they only show accidents that were reported through insurance. Not if a person had it repaired out of pocket

Scam
sell high
trade in low
Its for dummys who dont want the hassle of buying a vehicle or being informed
you pay through the nose for it
walk away
Actually, when out daily driver developed a knock, i tried selling it several places

I had multiple dealers tell me the didnt want to take it in on trade, and ended up selling it to carvana since they offered the best money

Carfax, you can wipe your butt with... they only show accidents that were reported through insurance. Not if a person had it repaired out of pocket
They only catch about half of the damaged cars out there from my experience.

-
Back