Cat Pics

-
I have a memorial for two of them in my yard that I can see from My house and shop.

IMG_3772.jpeg

IMG_3766.jpeg

IMG_5190.jpeg

IMG_5189.jpeg

IMG_5188.jpeg

Jax- found him in an old wooden shed near death 6 years ago. Rushed him to the vet (a friend of mine). Told me there were 20 ticks on him. He weighed 5 lbs and he was approx 3 years old. Once he recovered and got to a reasonable weight we had him neutered. Still have him.
1699744567214.png

Number 5 for me....rescue...his name is Chester..he's a good boy...gotta get them nuts cut...asap...he's only 7 months

View attachment 1716156263
Oh my gosh, from that angle Chester has a Mopar M on his side!!!

IMG_20231023_140628.jpg

Our newest rescue is the little tabby near the center. He's definitely a pistol lol ...

and the rest are already in love with him too.

image000002(1).jpg

Emma takin' in the late day action outside from the top floor...

It’s great seeing how many cat lovers we have on this website
I agree and was surprised also. Yesterday my vet was having a rabies clinic so I took 6 of my cats that were due in. You be surprised how many people didn't believe they were all mine. Lol. But most thought it was pretty cool.

We took six cats last time to the mobile Vet location.

$20 each. WAY more affordable than the regular Vet.

We took six cats last time to the mobile Vet location.

$20 each. WAY more affordable than the regular Vet.
We don't have a mobile vet anymore. It used to save a lot though I sure miss it. Last night cost $230 for all 6. Just another reason people think I'm nuts. They are worth every penny!

Happenstance (Happy) and Stanley are big buddies. Happy has his eyes cracked at me. lol
STANLEY & HAPPENSTANCE.JPG

Clyde just doesn't know how good he has it! ....but maybe he does. lol
CLYDE PILLOW3.JPG

-
Back