CB Radio Handel?

-
I was "The Joker"....then "Tweety Smasher" when I got into 4-wheeling. My buddies noticed a bird mashed into the grill of my jeep after a hi-speed backroad run to one of our 4-wheeling spots. The Tweety Bird handle stuck.

they call me jethro, i was given that nickname by one of the waitresses at a bar i used to be a bouncer at back in the late 80,s in orlando[some of u fla people may no the place it was called off the wall] then it became my handle when i started driving trucks in 89.

they call me jethro, i was given that nickname by one of the waitresses at a bar i used to be a bouncer at back in the late 80,s in orlando[some of u fla people may no the place it was called off the wall] then it became my handle when i started driving trucks in 89.

Hmmm.... I seem to remember them calling you "Boob".

Love always,
Dad :D

well I used to be known as "slim pickins" back in the seventies. I think I still have my CB radio in my attic, an old cobra 29. It was the older model that had just 23 chanels, before they went to 40 chanels.

Yah, many people out there other than truckers use CB radios and they have handles.

Okay. Must be a base station thing.

I travel with a radio in the car. Beats the hell out of a radar detector any time or those flashing signs that says "tune radio to 1600 AM for traffic conditions."

Usually just address a truck by the name on the trailer, or the trailer he's dragging, as in:

"Lane's clear, flatbed."

To which I get a "thank you, little four wheeler."

Riding shotgun in the big truck all those years as a kid no one had an issue with seeing Pop on the rode and calling out, "hey, John, is that you?"

But I guess it's all like the internet these days. My name's not really "Ramenth" :D

I don't hear anybody using CB handles quite as much on channel 19. It's either the trucking company or callout the name of the driver or his handle if he has one. But with a local groups of CB'ers on the other channel's they still use them most times.

How bout Marshall? Thought i am not a one or a cop, at the time being. Or Horseman or Lone Rider??

My c.b. handle has been mopar for about 18 years seems to work and makes people ask about my cars

If you can't thank of one just go by no handle people on the radio will name you after they get to know you or they will just keep calling you no handle

Since youre in to trail trotters you could be hot to trot.or since its a fishing handle Rodbender or Lunker lander. I kinda like lunker lander.I can hear it now. You got the lunker lander loud and large. I,m on the lake and i,m in charge.Gonna throw my bait and take a look. And pull up that monster on my hook. Fish on.

500 Hot to Trot may sound a little odd, and i am part of the Vermont Trail Trotters. I am sort of the unofficial online recruiter. I am going with Plymouth.

my dads old cb handle was "milkjug" back in the 70's

Born and raised on a dairy farm and still there. Name stuck.... No longer uses CB but still runs into a few people that call him milkjug.

my dads old cb handle was "milkjug" back in the 70's

Born and raised on a dairy farm and still there. Name stuck.... No longer uses CB but still runs into a few people that call him milkjug.

That's a dang goodun too!! lol

-
Back