CBD

-
I use marijuana daily from the time I wake up til I go to bed. Helps me with my nightmares kills the sensory receptors in my brain. I’ve quit for awhile but it wasn’t worth the not sleeping. I could care less if it’s legal or not, or if it’s a “drug”. Caffeine is a drug also.

I also worked in the cannabis industry for a few years as a producer. I would like to echo what a few others have said, if you live in a legal state, buy a salve with a high concentration of THC/CBD. The CBD helps with inflammation and the THC helps with inflammation and pain.

You can also consume THC-A without getting high, and just reap the benefits such as pain management and a mental health boost. This is done by eating the raw plant material, or juicing it. Taste terrible, wonderful benefits.

Ditto, booze is worse.
I use marijuana daily from the time I wake up til I go to bed. Helps me with my nightmares kills the sensory receptors in my brain. I’ve quit for awhile but it wasn’t worth the not sleeping. I could care less if it’s legal or not, or if it’s a “drug”. Caffeine is a drug also.

I have bad arthritis in my lower back. I can stand or walk for 15 minutes and then I'm looking for a chair. The pain is only then, and not when I sit or sleep. Looking for any relief from this back pain. I'm a 60's child so thc products don't scare me, but I'm looking for pain relief, not an hour of Led Zeppelin

^^ Most strains are higher in thc then cbd. I thought the cbd is for pain, and I know thc is to get high. I want pain relief not a buzz. I see these gummies and I was wondering how many you have to do to get through a day.

^^ Most strains are higher in thc then cbd. I thought the cbd is for pain, and I know thc is to get high. I want pain relief not a buzz. I see these gummies and I was wondering how many one have to do to get through a day.
With a little research, you will find that the CBD works with THC symbioticly, and is more effective .
Spend a little time at the sites I posted earlier.

Also, I've found if the Zep doesn't work, try some Skynard ! !
Good luck .

^^ Most strains are higher in thc then cbd. I thought the cbd is for pain, and I know thc is to get high. I want pain relief not a buzz. I see these gummies and I was wondering how many you have to do to get through a day.
If you are not after any type of buzz I would suggest a topical rub instead of gummies. By ingesting you are far more likely to get a buzz.
I make a topical rub for 5 veterans, a fireman and a doctor. Several have nerve damage in their feet, one has had colon cancer and has pains from the kemotherapy that remain that the salve works to help the pain go away. A few use it for sleep.
I personally only use a topical once a week or so. Rub it on my hands as I build homes so I really use my hands. Makes a huge difference in arthritis and it knocks me out for the night.

However for sleep, a hit of the vapor puts a few insomniacs I know asleep. They dont like to get high and are professionals and do not want to get high. One puff on the vapor pen and they sleep for 8 hours. When used appropriately. Also they do not have to deal with piss tests for a large corporation that runs their lives for their money.

Several of these professionals have zero interest in getting high. Matter of a fact it was difficult to get my fireman friend and the doctor to try this as they were so afraid of getting high. After they tried it and were able to stand for a full day and work a full work day they decided that I was correct and they did not get high.

I sleep well, it's just standing or walking where the pain just bends me over. Any suggestions on rubs would be appreciated, as I'm sure there is a lot of BS types. I partied back in the 60/70's but now I just want pain relief so I can live my life, because this ain't living.

I sleep well, it's just standing or walking where the pain just bends me over. Any suggestions on rubs would be appreciated, as I'm sure there is a lot of BS types. I partied back in the 60/70's but now I just want pain relief so I can live my life, because this ain't living.

I've got to apologize, that link I supplied to Leafly homepage goes to a product list.
The whole site is devoted to helping people find a better quality of life.
You really need to explore there.
This link takes you to topicals, how to make them, and other tinctures, oils, edible recipes (brownies) ,
Then explains best cannibis strains for the malady affecting you.

Mosta these medicines are avail to try from your local retailer, or browse the site for mail order.
Find info on a product online, see if your local has it.
Also there are capsules, I like a vape pen, the have them in CBD only, and/or THC only cartridges.
It's vapor, not smoke, not to be confused with the lung injury crap a coupla years ago.
This is all govt inspected like food.
Charlotte's Web pot, that reduced child epilepsy seizures from dozens a day, to a few a week, - to near none, - is a high CBD low THC cannibis.
They have/had a forum where you can network with others with similar maladies, find what works for them .
Cheers. Hope this helps . .

Last edited:
Here's a really cool site about history of research of cannibis by big pharma, before it was outlawed because DOW chemical introduced artificial fabrics, needed to kill long wearing hemp .
How pharma tried to find a "toxicity" level testing subjects, - couldn't kill trying ! !
By-the-way, you can eat handfuls of raw pot, and the only result will be green poop .
Pot has to be heated to 240* before any "magic" can happen .
Enjoy, really cool antique bottles .

Last edited:
What do you think Steve.

If you know a grower, I make a salve using the big shade leaves, using the recipe on Leafly, boiling water, leaves, oils, bees wax, scent. ( I do add some buds).
I made about a dozen small mason jars, gave a bunch to friends/relatives.
We use it for arthritis. My shoulders, knees and thumbs are bad. It really does work well .
I make a batch now and then, get lotsa requests.
Absolutely no buzz . .

Stuff is the bomb flat out works zero side effects
i was having back spasams to the point of crying I dont believe in pills
next door neighbor gave me 5 drops under my tongue went to lay down expected no help 30 min latter they were gone. I put it like this i was a car with a dead battery 30 min later i was ready to race. All this chit on the market 50 side effects plus death as the last side effect . CBD flat works for many things pain is one. A lttle backround 6 foot 3 235 lbs played hockey 40 years no novacane for cavitys had a broken arm waited a week to go to er pain is no issue. Its so funny people say oh its a drug as they puff on there cancer stick and a double shot of booze but hey those are legal.

tried the edibles not sure if they all give the buzz thats not for me
i smoke twice a yr at best
cbd= no buzz just the help

Unfortunately the "cbd" strains that everyone says is the best and what you need are held by companies that will not release their seed for that strain. They keep the strains unavailable for their profits. We can buy their products but not their seeds.
Don't be afraid of the thc in the mix. The effects of thc are noticeable when the thc is heated and using a salve does not heat the thc. Body temperature is as hot as the thc gets so no effect.
That's a salve, not an ingestable product.
Otherwise, you just have to buy different products from different manufacturers and try them out. Find the one that you/her likes and buy from them exclusively.
Or learn what she likes, buy the beans and grow your own and make your own. .
Remove the pharmaceutical companies from your circle of life.

I've recently read a really interesting article on Mindbodygreen about the best CBD for relief - it's a 200-year-old heirloom strain that could help reduce inflammation and provide relief. Check it out here: Here's What Makes This 200-Year-Old Heirloom The Best CBD For Relief | mindbodygreen. I'm curious to know if anyone has had any success using CBD for arthritis joint pain, so if you have any advice or tips, I'd really appreciate it. My grandma would appreciate it too!!
Thats just an add they all claim that chit they all work
Does it help everyone nope
But i only know of 1 it didnt work for out of 10 peeps that person had brutal arthritis it helped my moms 93 and kicking ***. Me i was a skeptic i have back spasams a disk in my back that pushes on a nerve and related issues was close to crying but i waited a week in the past to get a broken arm confirmed i have a high pain tolerance . i took 3 drops under my tongue layed down 30 min later i was up walking i was astounded . No pills worked codine ocycodone all useless with side effects . CBD just works. I say before i took it i was a tired 340 with a dead battery after i was a 340 11 to 1 with a 250 shot
zero buzz or side effects
50 bucks a bottle last a good month

Our pot dispensaries have multiple strains oils in the bottles, or capsules. You can buy a few capsules, crack it open, use a few drops, see what happens, try another till you find one that works for you . Everyone is different. There is likely dozens of strains of the magic one you mentioned, research was so restricted till lately.
Again I'll mention www.leafly.com , it's a huge community x10 here, there is truth, knowledge, experience, research networking with folk sharing your malady, and importantly,
recipes to make oil, butter, salves, brownies, everything, so once you find your magic, you can make your own, cheaply.
If you can find a grower, the discarded big leaves can be a source,
Please hit the links I'm my previous posts to zero in on pert info.
There is a definate reduction in pain, and improvement in your quality of life .
You really have nothing to lose .
Good luck .

Long ago before the ex and I were married we were sitting in her mother's kitchen visiting and I looked up at the window and saw a clear glass bottle with some very familiar looking leaves in it surrounded by a clear fluid. Her mom noticed my interest and explained that was a traditional topical muscle relaxer from south of the border.

Absolute truth. on all things I hold sacred .
About a coupla weeks ago I was down the road repairing boat trailer brakes for an old fella, lol (I'm 73), - he has Parkinsons.
We had yakked about CBD, I just got back from delivering a bottle of CBD and a bottle of CBD/THC oils.
He took a dose of the CBD, he, his wife and I sat in his den talking fishing and stuff, about 20+ mins later, he held hand out to his wife, she started crying, I didn't realize the significance, his hand was near steady, shake greatly reduced .
The light came on to me, I got emotional as well.
I'll report back as it goes .
I know, I know, I didn't believe it either .
He wants to smoke some pot.
She is fighting Cancer, - above all things, they have hope .
Cheers

Last edited:
-
Back