Ccw...

-
Congrats, I want a bumper sticker for the back of my truck saying " CCW Honors Graduate"
The reason for the bumper sticker is that I wished the firearm didn't have to be concealed. Open carry like Kennesaw Ga.

I don't need to hide anything. I don't stick my .45 in my jeans, I have a holster but most of the time you'll find mine strapped to my leg beats any waist holster any day of the week. As far as weight goes, I don't have that problem because I hit the gym 5 days a week, 4 of those are twice a day.

I'm guessing you are not a CCW holder. If you were, you would know that if so much as the tip of your barrel shows, your permit can be taken away and your gun confiscated. THAT is the fascination with more concealable weapons.

Open carry is allowed in Colorado but never within any town limits, at least any town that I'm aware of.

I thought you already had you Ccl ramcharger, I guess it took a while to get it registered and in the system and a license mailed out to you.
Congratulations, I have already seen stories on the news where some one carrying saved a few life's and I am glad you are out there
Me, well it's the H&K 40
H&K USP Compact Review - YouTube

Those heckler and koch's are sweet! Yeah, I did all the paperwork and jumped through all the hoops so I was just waiting. They say it takes 90 days but got mine in about 82. They don't mail them anymore due to theft. What they do is send you a letter that it's ready, then you bring a photo ID and pick it up in person.

The reason for the bumper sticker is that I wished the firearm didn't have to be concealed. Open carry like Kennesaw Ga.

Some towns in AZ allow open carry but there are some advantages to concealment. Say you're coming home late from work and stop in a diner. You're trying to enjoy a late meal at the counter and some dirtbag comes in to rob the place high on meth. Who's the first person he's going to shoot? The person who's in open carry mode.

Congrats Joe!

I keep mine in my front pocket. LOL

:-D Jacket pocket worked just great this morning on the dog walk with the Sig in a pocket holster.

I will in the morning when I walk the dogs. That's the main reason I got it.

What kind of dogs are you walking...ankle biters?? :violent1:

Two rottie mixes. :-D Most people move to the side when I walk them but there were two gangbangers with baseball bats early one morning and they didn't budge. They were wasted on something but it wasn't me they were looking for. That's when I decided I HAD to get a permit. My neighborhood sucks.

Congrats! I carry 99% of the time too and it's a great insurance policy.

Congrats to you Joe. I have a CCW here in the great state of NY and carried Browning HP for years.

Ohio is an open carry state. I have my CCW, taurus pt945, sig 226, S&W 38 spcl snub. Work with kids by day, only carry when I go to my cleveland rentals. I prefer the sig and the 2 15 rnd mags. Although, putting the 9mm inside the .45s hollow point is impressive. Turned out to be an effective deterant one day. As for interactions with the Police, pulled over 3 times, (all seat belt tickets) since i got it. Once in cleveland, front license plate missing, once in parma, failing to signal while making a right turn on green, and once by a trooper, cracked front windshield.

Congrats Joe.

No chance of me getting one here in CA since they made it so difficult. Not that I need one anyways. It's ironic though Diane Feinstein, who enacted most of the gun laws out here has a CCW and a 15 round magazine (not for civilian in CA). I wonder why she would need one?

I love my fullsize H&K USP .40. Too bad all of the communists in Chicago spend so much time complaining about crime, but refuse to elect anyone who will do something about it! Ruins it for the rest of us Illinioians

Wish I could find a class--Since this finally got passed here in Wis. you can't get in a class--Steve

Congrats! I carry 99% of the time too and it's a great insurance policy.

Thanks and agreed.

Congrats to you Joe. I have a CCW here in the great state of NY and carried Browning HP for years.

Thanks and I've always liked the looks of the Browning High Power. I've never had a chance to shoot one though.

Ohio is an open carry state. I have my CCW, taurus pt945, sig 226, S&W 38 spcl snub. Work with kids by day, only carry when I go to my cleveland rentals. I prefer the sig and the 2 15 rnd mags. Although, putting the 9mm inside the .45s hollow point is impressive. Turned out to be an effective deterant one day. As for interactions with the Police, pulled over 3 times, (all seat belt tickets) since i got it. Once in cleveland, front license plate missing, once in parma, failing to signal while making a right turn on green, and once by a trooper, cracked front windshield.

Just curious, can you all open carry in town limits in Ohio?

Preban Colt AR and a bunch of the good clips hint,hint :D

Nice!!!!

Congrats Joe.

No chance of me getting one here in CA since they made it so difficult. Not that I need one anyways. It's ironic though Diane Feinstein, who enacted most of the gun laws out here has a CCW and a 15 round magazine (not for civilian in CA). I wonder why she would need one?

Funny how the politicians and celebrities who howl the loudest against concealed carry for law abiding citizens have their own body guards or carry themselves.....

I love my fullsize H&K USP .40. Too bad all of the communists in Chicago spend so much time complaining about crime, but refuse to elect anyone who will do something about it! Ruins it for the rest of us Illinioians

It really does and it's too bad. I really miss the food in Chicago and the museums were phenomenal.

Wish I could find a class--Since this finally got passed here in Wis. you can't get in a class--Steve

Don't give up!

Come to AZ, land of the free. We don't need no stinkin CCW to conceal carry. LOL! I have one anyways, but, seriously, we did away with the CCW last year...it's no longer required.

Come to AZ, land of the free. We don't need no stinkin CCW to conceal carry. LOL! I have one anyways, but, seriously, we did away with the CCW last year...it's no longer required.

I visited my ex fiances Dad in Scottsdale many years ago and before we went out on a little tour, he said "Got your Glock? Strap it on!". it was pretty cool to go to the grocery store and see people all armed and ready to go. Not many people in the 10 item line with 12 items. :D

At my choice when I drive:thumblef: I can carry a pistol in my clove box and keep the clip in the trunk with my Varmint rifle legally:happy1:
I can not get it out and chamber up one in town or the roads/HWY's legally. It's $200.00 to get the Conceal and carry licenses :D
I will one day soon when I can see fit to :happy1: seems like all I have goes to where it needs to these days, Birthday's/Holidays/Tire's/Road TRIP's/APA POOl/FOOD. :D:D
Population is 8 miles away and then it's just not the size of Chicago :thumblef:

I visited my ex fiances Dad in Scottsdale many years ago and before we went out on a little tour, he said "Got your Glock? Strap it on!". it was pretty cool to go to the grocery store and see people all armed and ready to go. Not many people in the 10 item line with 12 items. :D

Yessir....I love this place. :) Home of rust free cars and my 2nd amendment rights aren't trampled on like most of the US.

That had to be an all new experience :cheers:

At my choice when I drive:thumblef: I can carry a pistol in my clove box and keep the clip in the trunk with my Varmint rifle legally:happy1:
I can not get it out and chamber up one in town or the roads/HWY's legally. It's $200.00 to get the Conceal and carry licenses :D
I will one day soon when I can see fit to :happy1: seems like all I have goes to where it needs to these days, Birthday's/Holidays/Tire's/Road TRIP's/APA POOl/FOOD. :D:D
Population is 8 miles away and then it's just not the size of Chicago :thumblef:

Seriously? You can't have a loaded mag in a handgun and carry it in AR? What good is that? Carrying a unloaded handgun is like carrying a rock.

Seriously? You can't have a loaded mag in a handgun and carry it in AR? What good is that? Carrying a unloaded handgun is like carrying a rock.
Yes :happy1: If you have a license to and I never said I don't :happy1:
I would rather be able to pop the trunk and have more then a rock to throw :D

im glad i live in a country where i dont need to carry a heater wherever i go hell i dont even lock my house and never even take my keys out of my truck. i love guns i have many shotguns and rifles my fav is a 2250 its a great seal killer

Congrats.
I have had mine for over 10 years. Carry a cheap and modifed Ruger P90 .45 and am quite effcient with it. No replacement for displacement.. lol .. It does get tricky to hide this peice though at times.

-RPM

Is that the leather IWB from Uncle Mikes? I have a Blackhawk paddle holster and a Galco SOB holster for the 1911 and both hang just about an inch below all my winter jackets. In the summer, the large button down would probaly work.... Hmmm, I wonder if I got a long flannel shirt that might cover.

I'll have to look into one of those cell phone holsters for my little Sig.

My brothers and my inside the hip are a black synthetic material. It will not slide around on clothes, yet the inside is smooth and the gun slides out easily. I have never carries a full frame inside the hip. I have carried a mid sized PPK and a compact Taurus TCP in it.

To all those who carry on a limited basis, my instructor, a cop, said this. "It is better to have a gun and never need it, than to need a gun and not have it."

-
Back