[SOLD] Center Line Wheels with Tires for sale (Merritt Island, Florida)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddartowner

UCF Alumni....Go Knights!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a set of Center Line Aluminum wheels with tires. They are the early Chrysler bolt pattern (5 x 4). The fronts are 15 x 3.5 with 1.5 inch backspacing and have 165R15 tires. The rears are 15 x 8 with 4.75 backspacing and have 235/60R15 tires. All tires have nearly new tread. Wheels include center caps. Would be a great set of wheels/tires for that early Chrysler muscle car or street rod. Too big to ship, so local buyers only, please. $350 or best offer.

Mark

Attachments

• Wheels small.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 423
How far are you from Ft Walton Beach? I will be traveling there for work and if close by I would like to try and make a deal?

Did they fit in the Dart without any minitubbing
or spring relocation?

Did they fit in the Dart without any minitubbing
or spring relocation?

The rear outer fender lips had to be rolled for these to fit, and I still saw signs of rubbing, although it must have been with a previous set of tires (these came on the car when I bought it last August). The springs were in the stock location and were VERY close. The section width on the tires installed on the wheels is 10.25 inches, even though the section width marked on the tires is 235/60-15...... probably because they are 8 inch wheels which would cause the installed section width to increase.

These wheels and tires are still for sale. See top of this thread for details. $325 plus shipping. I'd prefer local pickup but will ship to get these gone. Hi-res photos available.

Mark.

Attachments

• Wheels small.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Center Caps small.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back