Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtime!

Better With A Big Block
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I was chasing an overheating problem with the Scamp and in the process, determined the radiator (original V8 A/C 22' unit) was not big enough to keep up with the 440. I ordered this before finishing the troubleshooting of the problem, and it turned out to be a failing water pump and air in the system, combined with a lack of a fan clutch.

Bottom line is, the car runs great now, never gets over 190-195, even in Texas heat, so I no longer need this set up.

What I have is a brand new in the box Champion 22" 4 core aluminum radiator, matched with their custom fan shroud, dual 10" electric fans and the thermostat/relay kit. Only taken out of the box for the picture. Part number on their website is MC2374. All the pieces together totalled $499. I will sell this setup for $400 cash if you pick it up in Keller, Texas, or $425 if you need it shipped (anywhere in the continental US for that price). Not interested in parting the kit out, thanks. PM me if interested and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

radiator_001.jpg

Good deal! If you decide to part it out, I'd be interested in the fans/shroud....if you find someone that jusy wants the rad...

Thanks

Great transaction! That's the way deals are supposed to be done on FABO. I paid the first day, and he shipped it the next. Everything showed up three days later, and it was just as described. Smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back