-
Status
Not open for further replies.

446Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Bought this new and never used it. Its been used for mock up but never had hoses or fluid in it. It did however fall over and now has a small dent in the top of the tank. It does not affect the performace at all and its on the side that faces the core support. These are like $230 new plus shipping I'll do $190 shipped
:burnout:

Attachments

• P1010533.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 772
  • P1010532.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 777
Bought this new and never used it. Its been used for mock up but never had hoses or fluid in it. It did however fall over and now has a small dent in the top of the tank. It does not affect the performace at all and its on the side that faces the core support. These are like $230 new plus shipping I'll do $190 shipped
:burnout:
tell us, what size and how many rows of cores?

thumbnail.img

www.championradiators.com

Sorry to everone who replied, I thought by posting the part number it would be easier to get the info needed. Thanks Ed for posting up The link.

Champion All Aluminum Radiator 3-Row Core Cools 700hp

Radiator Dimensions: Total: 29" wide (with brackets) x 22.25" tall (23.30” with cap) x 2.75" deep Core: 26" wide x 17.5" tall x 2.5" thick Inlet: 1.5" passenger side Outlet: 1.75" driver side Tanks: 2.75"

Bracket Mounted

Transmission Cooler Included

Sorry everyone I've been away for a while with a new house and baby. I still have the radiator but a sale is pending. If things fall through I will let everyone know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back