Status
Not open for further replies.

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
We are trying something different here, since my son has forsaken His penchant for Mustangs, and has joined the ranks of A-Body fans.
Any FABO member member that purchases His CD online, will be put into a contest to have their car in His next video. There will be one American winner, and one Canadian winner.
The great part is, all members of FABO as of today, will be voting on the two winners, and the top vote getter will get a spot on the CD cover, as well as industry press coverage of their car.
Any member who has already purchased one will be entered also. I will e-mail you, to let you know, and ask for pics to be sent, that I will post in a "poll" thread.

http://billyjwhite.com/

Just purchased a CD. Love the BBQ song.
I remember seeing this CD, didn't you advertise this on here before?
How long before the video is shot. My Demon is still being put back together. But my race Demon is about a month out to being finished.
Well let us know & good luck Billy J with your singing career.
Have a blessed day.

I know Billy took a liking to my 73 Dart Sport 340:D.Hope you can toss my name in with any one of my other cars also.:cheers:

I know Billy took a liking to my 73 Dart Sport 340:D.Hope you can toss my name in with any one of my other cars also.:cheers:

Man, He really did fall for your Dart.

Thx TAZLDAZL(great handle!) The video will be shot next April or May. WE may get the winners to send us some footage, or I will be taking a road trip :-k

Steve- I hope you enjoy it. I know it helps the rye go down nicely, for me.

I should put a deadline on entries :-k How about Oct 1st 2012. Then we will start the voting right after that. And yes, race cars, and/or footage will be considered, but you guys will have the final vote.

What a great idea :cheers: a bump to support our MoPar musician song righter singer/guitar player Billy J =D>
There sure is allot of great A bodies here :happy2::rock:

Hey Billy J,
Saw your write up about your weekend in Saskatoon. Sounds like you had a great time. Plus you got some new songs that's great. Can we be expecting any more cd's in the near future? Well hey I listen to you music all the time love the song's and like your country twang. Keep it up and you'll gop far.
Have a great & blessed day.
TAZZ

Hey thanks!

There was only one sale (thats you) in the States, and one in Canada. So, hopefully, you can send me some pics of your car, to start a story board.
We just announced a producer for the second album, and all the songs have been demo'd. Private investors have come aboard, and the plan is to have the CD finished by March/April. Thanks to all those who have supported Billy.
[ame="http://youtu.be/_vjU-gmT3iE"]302 Found[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back