Changes done and ready for the track.

-
Chassis no worky too, which may be a function of a bad clutch or lack of transfer of power to the rear axle. Something is definitely wrong.

If that's a lakewood shield you really need to check the fork angle. Every one I've ever had needed a pretty healthy spacer between the shield and fork bracket to get the angle correct.

Brian at IMM did a very similar build and it made right at 455hp with mild porting, victor 340 and a 950hp. That car should run every bit of 110+ in the 1/4. Getting it to work, I'd expect it to run 11.75 and about 114

here's the bog i was talking about, some has to do with some ignition and carb problems that I've since figured out. my view of bog may well be more of a lack of power/clutch with a good hookup, dunno you be the judge. i know compared to some other 340 cars last weekend my launch aint all that bad but it's not anywhere near what I want. this launch was between 4500-5000, as you can hear I bought it up too high(5500) and let it down then brought it back up last second before green.

Dude! This is Mark aka "hung over guy". Nice meeting you and good luck.

-
Back