Changing of the guard

-

Cuda Al

Reaction score
Today a fish changes curatorship from on member to another. A little while ago Max (@mvh ) indicated to me that he might be selling his convertible and I told to him to keep me posted.

The day came and I said yes. Max on the left.
IMG_8787.JPG

With our two copper fastbacks at a recent show.
2022-06-12_001.jpg

Alan

I would love to see pics of your Polara, my best friend used to own one of the 4 known to exist in Spanish Gold...

Mine on the way home from Phoenix the day I got it, calling it a 50 footer is being nice.
IMG_4349.JPG

Under hood restoration in progress.
2022-04-08_001.jpg

Outside, repainted, mostly done, been waiting on some parts.
IMG_8776.JPG

Your friends car now in the Netherlands.
DM27L9D280367.jpg

Alan

Today a fish changes curatorship from on member to another. A little while ago Max (@mvh ) indicated to me that he might be selling his convertible and I told to him to keep me posted.

View attachment 1715973437

View attachment 1715973438

Alan
Nice. I remember Max's posts back when I was on the Barracuda Owner's Group email list.
You guys were always first class

View attachment 1715973437

View attachment 1715973438

Alan
That is just a very cool picture of the two coppers. I have a buddy that has his Duster painted the same as my Demon and it sure turns a lot of heads when you park them side by side. Bet you guys have a blast rolling into shows together.

-
Back