Cheap 340 Demon?

-
You did good man! I've been buggin this dude with a 69 dart gts 340 to sell it to me for about a year. He has let this Cal. car sit outside unde a oak and pine tree. He says he's had it to long.Oh yeah it's a 4spd all original red w/black vinyl top black interior. You've inspired me to give him a call!

You did good man! I've been buggin this dude with a 69 dart gts 340 to sell it to me for about a year. He has let this Cal. car sit outside unde a oak and pine tree. He says he's had it to long.Oh yeah it's a 4spd all original red w/black vinyl top black interior. You've inspired me to give him a call!

Damn thats a sweet find. Would look wild with the orange interior. Lets see some pics of the find.

Grant

Thanks guys.Im pretty stoked.It came with a complete 4 speed,even the chrome hurst shifter,and two sets of j heads they picked up along the way.Im really trying to get the duster squared away so i can pay some attention to the Demon.One thing (and credit card bill lol) at a time.But at least for what i paid for it,i will be able to afford to clean it up.Id like to make it my daily driver to and from work,about 30 miles a day.I want to enjoy it and the fact that you probably wont pull up to one like it at the stop sign.Hurry up and check on that Dart Moparker.I'll post so more pics soon with a real camera.those were from my phone lol

megacab, it just takes time and money. The more money you have, the less time it takes.#-o
It can be very frustrating spending hour after hour working on them and never driving them. But it's worth the effort once they are done. So just hang in

good advice 68 sedan...i was thinking that same thing with my slant 6 out of my car and putting this 340 in...seemed like i wasnt getting anywhere......but indeed i am, its just taking a while because of all the work i have to do...as do all of us...

Under $5000.00.Bought it.What do you think?Good Deal?
Great freakin' score! Hang on to it and keep something like that original since it's a 'numbers matching' survivor. I've always been partial to Dodges since my first '69 Dart 340 Swinger (dang, I loved that car and still kick myself for selling it years ago during a tough financial time) and always thought the Demon was better looking than the Duster.
Hang on to it and treat it well! Bring it down to SoCal Fall Fling this year or Spring Fling in 2009, or to our show (Mopars @ CSDR) in 2009. Hope to see you at one of the SoCal shows!

thats my demon there ran 12.03 at the nationals right off the trailer. will be in the 11s at va. in oct. this year. thanks to dave dudek and his amazing work...thanks again to all that have given compliments, any how theres a orange and orange 4 speed coming out in january thats as nice as the back car and get this, has a vin number of 666,,,,,,,

-
Back