cheap body

-

1970PAValiant

master of the break down
Reaction score
so this 4th of july my friend brought me 1 gallon of Chrysler "Deep Water Blue Effect" to paint my car in. so here's some pics of me getting it ready to paint and got a pic of one of the fenders. I'll prob take more pics at Carlise when I have it waxed
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

Looks nice, hobby painter or Pro? Would love to be able to do that. Just got a cheap azz sandblaster, man is that thing cool! Now to build a cabinet. Whats a gallon of OEM paint run, about ~$200?

well he got it for me from a friend from a friend, but normaly it ran $380. it's a crazy color, it changes blue depending where it's parked and time of day. sometimes when the light hits it, it turns purple. This was the first time painting my car, my friend's done 11 so he showed me some tips and how to make it come out

Thats a great looking blue on it. I have a 70 valiant to and im thinking of painting it blue.

it was a 2 stage system I used. Deep Water Effect by DuPont's Chroma based system (did the entire car with 2 layers) and a nice thin layer of Kline's European Clearcoat (dunno the difference but it came out very nice)

it was a 2 stage system I used. Deep Water Effect by DuPont's Chroma based system (did the entire car with 2 layers) and a nice thin layer of Kline's European Clearcoat (dunno the difference but it came out very nice)
Nice Choice for a Paint System. I want to paint My 74 but have never painted a whole car before.

-
Back