About 300 miles on new tires
265hp, fast
Racing stripe
Comes with full size spare tire
Fair body, needs paint, but mechanicaly sound
You Wont find another under current inspection
$1400 O.B.O.

If you are interested, Email me at "[email protected]"

this car is blue book at over 2k, and it is so reliable that i use it as my only daily driver! I need it gone fast, I need the money

Sure, I will go out and take some pictures today, I also forgot to say that I would accept almost any 4 cylinder straght drive as a trade. But anyway, Ill get some pictures up asap.

South west Virginia
nathan

Hah, sorry, that is south west..... Virginia. Radford to be more precice, it is 15 min from VA Tech.

Anyway, I took some pictures and I could take something more specafic if you would like.

Although it is an all around amazing car, it is saddly a 4 door, despite the fact that it recently shut down a 289 '65 mustang. I would be willing to accept.... maybe as low as $1,250, 1). I use it as my daily driver!! and 2). the transmission was completely rebuilt with ALL new parts basically, which had its own bill at $1,000. so 1,250 would be quite the deal, especially with all the other work and parts. This would make a great race car, because it has sooo much potential, and while mustangs, chargers, and camaros are cool, everyone has one, and they get boring after a while of the same thing, but everyone used to have one of these, but 99.9% of them are long gone, in the crushers.

anyon feel free to email me with any questions, I would enjoy it, "[email protected]"

The pictures are attatched

Ok guys, maybe this will interest you a little bit.

I actually found a performer 318 edelbroch 4 barrel intake manifold!

Coupled with a 4 barrel holley that I just rebuilt, it took a long time, but it is on great, and the double pumper.... Holy crap.

Of course the old intake and stock carb is free with the deal. but just though you all would be interested, at least in the extremely rare intake manifold

if you were closer id offer a trade on my 94 protege 5spd that gets 35mpg.

The inspection is good until October 1, and if you drive it easy, its making 15+ mpg. So it would be super cheap to transport.

Still running strong and still for sale. Doesnt smoke, or knock, besides appearance, driives like new.

Lots and lots of work done, and still asking about 1,000, just has brandnew flowmaster mufflers put on. Lots of work done.

DAILY DRIVER.

is driven every day.

basically only cosmetic work needed for restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back