Cheap headers...

-
You should drive down to the bay area. Leave your car at my buddys shop and let him make you a set of headders.

It's only around 2,500 hundo for the set plus gas. You can sleep at my place.

Paint your headers and be done with them. If you buy another set you may have issues bolting up exhaust anyway (I did in the past) and you know the stuff you have works. You can always buy that chrome spray paint and do your whole car:D
That's funny you say that most of my car is sanded down to bare metal and clear-coated...

You should drive down to the bay area. Leave your car at my buddys shop and let him make you a set of headders.

It's only around 2,500 hundo for the set plus gas. You can sleep at my place.
I swear I got to get a gold membership or something I don't get any notification that a lot of things are said or quoted on my threads. I just seen this just now and he posted this when..?.. 2 days ago..:BangHead:..

I swear those yahoos at Jegs... So they got the headers on Monday and finally today late on Wednesday I called them and said you guys said Wednesday I'll be getting my refund? the lady said though we just got them back yesterday which I have my slip saying they got them on Monday which I did not say anything. She goes oh they were just processed and I can get your refund going now. It will take 3 to 5 business days for your account to be credited... that's a big fat good riddance to JEGS from now on.. just a few days shy of a month since I ordered them... Unbelievable..

Jegs can suck wind as far as im concerned...

There's very few if any folks I would invite into my home but you sir, are welcome any time.

On a side not have you listened to this guy?

I know i posted it on my other thread but think it may be up your alley.

Stay well brother.

Jegs can suck wind as far as im concerned...

There's very few if any folks I would invite into my home but you sir, are welcome any time.

On a side not have you listened to this guy?

I know i posted it on my other thread but think it may be up your alley.

Stay well brother.

Yeah that's pretty cool song..
I was saying to my wife it reminds me of the time we were driving a motorhome across country heading east across Nebraska about 1 or 2 in the morning and it wasn't raining on us but we could see the thunder and lightning clouds in the far distance heavy to the right and heavy to the left...

I swear I got to get a gold membership or something I don't get any notification that a lot of things are said or quoted on my threads. I just seen this just now and he posted this when..?.. 2 days ago..:BangHead:..
do you hit "recent post" ? That's what I do, every time I log in or want to leave a thread to see others... I hit recent post, then scroll down. every latest post is in the order it was posted.

do you hit "recent post" ? That's what I do, every time I log in or want to leave a thread to see others... I hit recent post, then scroll down. every latest post is in the order it was posted.
yeah I do recent post but I mean I'm not on it so much that I don't miss things LOL.. and if I do miss it and it's two days old it's not going to be on recent post...

yeah I do recent post but I mean I'm not on it so much that I don't miss things LOL.. and if I do miss it and it's two days old it's not going to be on recent post...
correct. Unless they quote me, I don't get an alert. However, I usually go and look at my own threads or threads i'm following. Also, I always have to read the oldest post to the newest if there are multiple new posts I havent' read. LOL.

Lets see a pic of that puppy !
DSC02345.JPG

Taking a the car out at the Mopar Nationals to get into the semi-finals of stick shift...

My account was credited for those cheap junk scratched up never going to order from Jegs ever again headers LOL...
Now I can order the carpet kit for the truck...

They want to see a picture of it now, all sanded down. I'd like to see it too.
That's it everything sanded I said except for the rear fenders and the roof.. the doors, the fenders, the cowl, up the a pillars, and the trunk lid (feather duster of course) I had the skin of the feather duster Hood bare metal, but the oxidation I couldn't get buffed off so I just painted it a satin black... And now just the 10 lb feather duster Hood skin...

they let you run with your hub caps? cool. Only it's more fun to chase than to be chased... :poke:
You know I thought that myself but that must be a full hubcap thing?? when I got home I thought I didn't even say anything and they didn't say anything at PIR as well.. that's probably like a full hubcap or something.. I have a cool silver stripe painted underneath the cap so you can see the wheel going around... I was surprised that they fit over my long studs on the rear.. I'm sure you don't know the feeling but it's more fun to be ahead and win...:thumbsup:.. his car went onto the trailer...

Okay one trophy for the luckiest day of your life LOL.. like low you want it automatically...:poke:...
that what happens when I fire up a 44 year old 318, which the short block was never rebuilt, in the middle of summer.... :) And then back to it's tomb... LOL :D

that what happens when I fire up a 44 year old 318, which the short block was never rebuilt, in the middle of summer.... :) And then back to it's tomb... LOL :D

I already said the luckiest day of your life LOL... You have a trophy to show for it...

You should take pictures of the car with the trophy for drag racing as part of the Craigslist ad to sell it...

-
Back