-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
You've got the latest, greatest most sophisticated ignition system known to man. But, a hundred miles from home, at O'Dark Thirty, ANYTHING goes wrong with it and you're in for one miserable experience.
That's why you should never leave home without a good old fashioned single point distributor tucked away in your roadside breakdown box.
I've got many Small and Big block single point sparkers, ready to drop in and go. A mere $25 plus the ride is all it takes to secure one! PM me if interested, thanks FABO!

The problems one has is one of the reasons I put a complete coil on top GM HEI distributor on my 360, two years gone by without a single problem and it also cleaned up the engine bay of wiring :)

The problems one has is one of the reasons I put a complete coil on top GM HEI distributor on my 360, two years gone by without a single problem and it also cleaned up the engine bay of wiring :)
good for you, I have 35 years on my factory chrysler electronic ignition, try that with your shitty gm ignition, bump for a superior point system for when your gm garbage leaves you stranded!

i have saved a few mopar guys by having an extra ecu,coil and ballast in the trunk of my dart. usually they are running that garbage *** mopar orange box.

You've got the latest, greatest most sophisticated ignition system known to man. But, a hundred miles from home, at O'Dark Thirty, ANYTHING goes wrong with it and you're in for one miserable experience.
That's why you should never leave home without a good old fashioned single point distributor tucked away in your roadside breakdown box.

exactly why i pulled the msd ignition out of my dart. went to a stock electronic set up with extra everything in the trunk. plus if i needed anything most likely the local parts store should have it. not so much for the msd stuff.

when i put Jamie's dart together i'm going with the HEI set up though.. less parts and they should be even easier to get.. :)

i have saved a few mopar guys by having an extra ecu,coil and ballast in the trunk of my dart. usually they are running that garbage *** mopar orange box.

exactly why i pulled the msd ignition out of my dart. went to a stock electronic set up with extra everything in the trunk. plus if i needed anything most likely the local parts store should have it. not so much for the msd stuff.

when i put Jamie's dart together i'm going with the HEI set up though.. less parts and they should be even easier to get.. :)
Yeah, Joes gotta point there, that orange box seems to be a peice of crap.....I wouldnt trust that POS either

the ones from the 70's seem to last 25-30 years with no issues. its the 80's and up orange boxes that seem to give everyone trouble. guess they got built by a lower bidder.. :)

a couple heartbeat of America valve covers; black engine bay and a chebby breather and everyone will think you put a shitty chebby engine in

Every one should puta small block Chevy driveline in their car. That way when something gives out do to mismatched parts that is self inflicted. You can knock on the closest door and get what you need.

I was thinking of towing my cars around with Nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back