Status
Not open for further replies.

smallzdart

I wish it was 1972
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello ya'all I'm looking for a 318/360 preferably pre-smog, but any year pre-magnum would work, I would prefer running also buy if it needs minor work I live. just don't want to pay a lot for it seems everyone is wont more and more out of the bullet proof luggers and I'm just hoping some one will to give up one then don't need.:prayer: I'm in southeastern Wisconsin and willing to travel an hour or two. plus I know where a 68 4door dart

How much is not a lot? I have a completely rebuilt and tested 340 with a 3000 stall torque converter, reverse manual valve body, and a Cheetah SCS shifter with console. It is cheap for what it is. PM me if interested and we can talk. I would be willing to meet you part of the way if the deal works out right. The only issue is, we are 13 hours apart.

How much is not a lot?
How about a competely rebuilt fully blueprinted fresh engine for $100??? With forged crank, forged rods, forged pistons, and X heads.....

And deliver it to me....

No, he's not asking for much....

How about a competely rebuilt fully blueprinted fresh engine for $100??? With forged crank, forged rods, forged pistons, and X heads.....

And deliver it to me....

No, he's not asking for much....

That would be a great deal, I am going ask a little more than that though.

No I'm just lookin for a decent running 318 that I can just drop in my dart for cruising for less the $150.

A PickNPull would be your best option for that price. You can't run them, but if you turn it over by hand and feel a strong resistance from each cylinder, it should be great condition.

You could get SBC for that money. Mopar SB a little more cash needed.

Running takeout 360 air cleaner to pan still connected to the 727. Didn't smoke or have any bad noises. Couldn't bring myself to throw it away but want it out of my shop. Removed from truck I bought for parts. Come get it if you want it. 150.00 will do.

Running takeout 360 air cleaner to pan still connected to the 727. Didn't smoke or have any bad noises. Couldn't bring myself to throw it away but want it out of my shop. Removed from truck I bought for parts. Come get it if you want it. 150.00 will do.
You ain't gonna get much better than that for $150. Grab it if you can.

Great deal man ... if he doesnt want id be interested for sure... put me in line. What yr engine and im from terre haute indiana so not to far

Removed from a early 80s truck. Put a fresh battery in it and it started right up. Let it warm up checked out good. A buddy said he wanted it for 150.00 but never picked it up. This was about 3 months ago. Some one come get it. Sooner the better. I need to clean this place up.

Lol! I just finished the build on the 360 I bought from you 68cuda78. It's a beast! I have a refreshed stock 318 for sale.

Lol! I just finished the build on the 360 I bought from you 68cuda78. It's a beast! I have a refreshed stock 318 for sale.

I c u have some parts for sale. I just bought a 72 duster with a sweet running 318 but would rather have a 360 but I sold it to you . I wasnt planning on getting another car so soon. Im glad ur 360 worked out. Are u going to the mopar nationals...

Won't make nats. That 360 required some machine work; cam bearings were just pieces of shrapnel. Got it together with a mild cam and it goes.

If you know anyone looking for a 318. I have the one I took out. I'd trade for a posi! Is the thread starter even checking this anymore?

Great deal man ... if he doesnt want id be interested for sure... put me in line. What yr engine and im from terre haute indiana so not to far

What year engine? Really? For a 150 buck 360 and you're askin what year? That's like askin a disease free hot 10 buck hooker how hard she's gonna suck.

Yeah I now I sound crazy, lol, but all the yard close to me either want $250 for a runner or there junk cuz ppl don't know how to close hoods. And I love to buy the 360 or 318 but indiana is to far for the budget to allow right now. Every 318/360 iv bought has been under $75 except the magnum in my dakota and the race 318 in my 83 d150....but thanks for the help ill keep sniffin

Yeah I now I sound crazy, lol, but all the yard close to me either want $250 for a runner or there junk cuz ppl don't know how to close hoods. And I love to buy the 360 or 318 but indiana is to far for the budget to allow right now. Every 318/360 iv bought has been under $75 except the magnum in my dakota and the race 318 in my 83 d150....but thanks for the help ill keep sniffin

Only way to get one cheaper is to steal it. Lol good luck in ur search

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back