bought a house for my barracuda.What do you think.Mark

Attachments

• Trailer_012.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 619
  • Trailer_013.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 618
  • Trailer_014.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 609
I like the vise on the kitchen counter...Im gonna try that in the house....how many bedrooms in that thing???

Nice,
Whish we had different rules to the one we have today here in Sweden.
To haul a trailer which has the combined weights of the hauler and the trailer that is more then 7716 lb, we need to have a special driver license that equals the license for a big rig truck license.

Nice trailer. I like the cabnets. Are they wood or steel?

Swedefish,
They would have a fit if I showed up in one of our trucks...only 83ft long.

Smart-1.jpg

My Cuda deserves one of these (it won't get one). That's very cool. I have a vice on the counter in my living room.

Dang dartcuda1!!! You are fixed up :cheers: Congratulations :happy10:
How long is that trailer :read2:

Very nice. I just got me a car holder too. Trucks not mine.

Attachments

• post-40164-1289370442_thumb.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 404
Very nice trailer how much did it set you back..

Nice trailer. I like the cabinets. Are they wood or steel?
The cabinets are wood.There is a little story to this.The guy that owned it ordered it and went to pick it up in Ky.bought it home got sick and died.His son didn,t want it.The trailer never moved since he bought it.It is completely finished in side,lights gen,walls and cabinets.I got it for $5000.00 I think it was a steal

Definately stole it. I'd like an enclosed trailer for my race car and/or quads. Not sure my 5.9 gas 1500 could drag that much weight up the hills around here.

I couldn't see for sure what you are pulling it with, but that is a lot of trailer to be pulling around. $5000.00 is a steal though. Good luck.
Daryl

He didn't happen to have 2 of them??? One heck of a buy. WOW

-
Back