check out my new neighbor

-

dgibby

Reaction score
My neighbors 72 cuda showed up today. Real nice restoration with a mean 416 stroker in it.

Attachments

• cuda1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 738
  • cuda2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 776
  • cuda.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 748
I like the Cuda so much more than the Challenger. Cudas just seem sleeker where the Challenger always looked bulky to me....Nice car.

my neighbor is a drunk chevy asshole wish I had a mopar lover man that would be amazing beautiful cuda

Man sure would be nice having a car guy next door vs the dip **** stoners I got! Very lucky man and killer car

Yeah,
Why can't I get a car guy neighbor....

Mine ask why my dragster is so loud....Ummm, it's a Valiant with headers and it has doors.

And these people breed.....

That is one nice ride,...My one and only neighbor is into broke dick Fords, and his kids have em constantly broken, not that it takes much,...

My neighbor up at my farm parked a complete AAR and T/A side by side in the 70's and planted trees around them, he said small block cars are parts cars.
He owns alot of original B and RB cuda's.
And will not sell anything, stacks of shaker hoods sitting in the yard, a couple of 340's sitting out in the weather.
The old dude could not save everything, but I can only imagine what he has in his good building.

My neighbor up at my farm parked a complete AAR and T/A side by side in the 70's and planted trees around them, he said small block cars are parts cars.
He owns alot of original B and RB cuda's.
And will not sell anything, stacks of shaker hoods sitting in the yard, a couple of 340's sitting out in the weather.
The old dude could not save everything, but I can only imagine what he has in his good building.

Mind if I shoot him? Lol

That's a pretty cool car to have next door.

My neighbour was looking for a project car last year and wound up buying a '68 Coronet for him and his son to work on.

He's not right next door, but just up the street. Most the neighbors are cool but our mopars are the nicest at this point so there is not much competition yet. Of course the chipped diesel guys think they rule.

I have a very cool Mopar guy who moved in across the street from me a few years ago with a 63 Valiant... 4 Speed 225/6 with Clifford 4bbl intake and headers... Since I'm an A Body guy with my old 65 formula "S" 4 speed Cuda... We get along Great... I could not believe my eyes when I first saw him working on the Valiant Vert in his drive way!!!

We cruise together to local hangouts...

Attachments

• Tim_63a.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 331
My neighbor has been restoring an early '50s Jeep forever. It's been in his garage since he moved in a few years ago and now he has another bare Jeep body alongside the house and another he just dragged home a couple of weeks ago sitting on a pallet in his driveway.
At least I keep my long-term '69 Dart project behind a closed garage door...

Very nice, my neighbors are chevy & ford guys, Me and my dart piss em off regularly.

Jeff

-
Back