check out this dart...neon??

-
I'd rock that just because it's different, might sound alittle strange though.

He has been working on it for a while.
The engine is a 4G63 from a DSM (Eagle Talon, Mitsu Eclipse, Dodge Laser)
The engine is slated for 650HP range with 30+ lbs of boost (according to his post on a turbo forum)
I applaud his efforts. Should be wicked fast, streetable, and deliver some semblance of MPG.

I think it's pretty damn cool.

x2!! Thats hotrodding at it's best! This kind of thing is what hotrodding is all about.Hell anyone can slam a big block or hot small block in.But this takes talent..

Idk i think i would have rather seen a turbo small block in it instead, but atleast it will be something different

It's definitely unique...kinda like fast and the furious where they put some fart bomb engine into a mudstain...

Whats the difference between that and stuffing a new version Hemi? I think its cool and innovative. I like to see people try and do something different besides the default Hemi orange Dart with a 360!!!!

I'd have to applaud him for his efforts !!!DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!!!And it is !!:cheers:

I wouldn't do it myself, but then I wouldn't use an OHC hemi (or any modern motor), either.
I think it's cool.

He's definatly good at modifying other components to work. At least he's using something that was in a Dodge before, and not like a 20R or something.

I think it is interesting and I'd like to read more about it. I wonder what happened, the thread just kind of dies...

I would like to see a V10 out of a wrecked Viper stuffed in a Dart or another A body or Mopar.Now that would kick ***.I have mixed feelings about that Dart,but it is unique and different.I would love to put an American V8 in a Honda,just to piss off the ricer crowd,lol.

-
Back