Check out this guys /6 Valiant

-

Stiffler

Reaction score
Llandilo Speed and Machine
"the aim from the start was 650+ in order to go deep 9’s"

nc_oc=AQkhz0Ky5F3cNoIcTzj--QMTxwhIAVt9XgrrhKpf5fHxj7DTL3ECR1ko6lvFB_oGRMc&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Very cool....except that black engine bay.
Its amazing to me how fast people can make cars that wasnt supposed to he be fast! I saw a Toyota (something?) With a four banger and twin turbos running like 6s in the quarter. It broke a speed record. That's crazy to me slant 6s and 4 cylinder making that kinda power!

Very cool....except that black engine bay.
Its amazing to me how fast people can make cars that wasnt supposed to he be fast! I saw a Toyota (something?) With a four banger and twin turbos running like 6s in the quarter. It broke a speed record. That's crazy to me slant 6s and 4 cylinder making that kinda power!

Aw cry me a river. lol I like black engine bays. I might do mine black. Buildeth thee a bridge and getteth over it. lol

Aw cry me a river. lol I like black engine bays. I might do mine black. Buildeth thee a bridge and getteth over it. lol
Each to their own. If you like it and its your car it dont make a crap what I think! Haha but imo they look better with body color engine bays! I can tell you were originally a Ford guy! :poke::lol:
Ford guys and their black engine bay! Haha just kidding.

Each to their own. If you like it and its your car it dont make a crap what I think! Haha but imo they look better with body color engine bays! I can tell you were originally a Ford guy! :poke::lol:

blah blah blah I caint hear a word you're typin. I got my hands over my keyboard.

blah blah blah I caint hear a word you're typin. I got my hands over my keyboard.
Haha!! Tbh if I wasnt so anal about keeping my car "original" appearance it would have saved me a crap load of time and money! I should have just sprayed the damn thing in rustoleum black! Lol but I would have never been satisfied with that.

Thats a sweet looking slant.
You know why ferd and chubby used black engine bay? To help hide all the oil leaks :)

Thats a sweet looking slant.
You know why ferd and chubby used black engine bay? To help hide all the oil leaks :)

Hay you hush all that up. lol Hell, if anybody shouldda used black to cover up oil leaks, it shouldda been Harley Davidson.

Hay you hush all that up. lol Hell, if anybody shouldda used black to cover up oil leaks, it shouldda been Harley Davidson.
Harley somehow figured out a way to further lower their reliability reputation. They teamed up with Ford!! Haha

Hahaha. Yea I start pushing alot of peoples buttons when I start talking smack about harley
I have never understood the Ford F150 with Harley davidson decals all over. A dumb bike has nothing to do with a Ford truck.

Even worse is when guys try to impress girls with a Harley. :rolleyes: oh my god Becky that is so cool....... not

I have never understood the Ford F150 with Harley davidson decals all over. A dumb bike has nothing to do with a Ford truck.

Even worse is when guys try to impress girls with a Harley. :rolleyes: oh my god Becky that is so cool....... not
Yea never understood why the least reliable truck on the road would want to promote the least reliable motorcycle on the road. Haha it's like the blind leading the blind haha

Thats the slickest equalized runner intake manifold I have seen on a slant yet. I’d love to see a naturally aspirated six bbl version with a set of super comp headers.

Last edited:
That's wild. Hopefully there's a vid with some audio of it running soon.

Thats the slickest equalized runner intake manifold I have seen on a slant yet. I’d love to see a naturally aspirated six bbl version with a set of super comps.
That appears to be either a short-runner Aussiespeed 4bbl., or blower intake..........

i was originally a ford guy, and even then we didn't paint them black. always used splatter

Haha .... just got a "disagree" from jPar ...... just made my day better.

Gave me something to laugh about as I drive down the road
:rofl:

A friend in Kansas used to own a Harley Dealership. He said every new bike came with a oil pad to put under them in the Show room. The ones in his showroom had em but not sure they were "factory" ")

-
Back