check out this hoard of mopar parts and cars

-
Im thinking it was someone else's hoard and hes helping them out?
There is a shitload of work involved there lol. Reeks of effort

that IS all the stuff MeMike's buddy (Hippy) that recently passed had - no two ways about it

Last edited:
Perfect example of hoarding crap then dying off and letting someone else reap the benefits. I can see collecting parts being a passion I too collect parts but how many 8 3/4 differentials does one man need.

Perfect example of hoarding crap then dying off and letting someone else reap the benefits. I can see collecting parts being a passion I too collect parts but how many 8 3/4 differentials does one man need.
Very true statement, however sometimes in different areas of the country theres lots of chevy and ford nuts and not a lot of mopar nuts when this stuff was all over the place common. So what i am trying to say is without the hoarders, some of this stuff would have been lost forever. Now at least it can get back in circulation again.

With that many 4 speeds that some are just lying in the dirt outside. How many of those gearboxes are water damaged? And how many are blown up? With all that hot roddy stuff it looks like he may have been a racer at one time. I would look over any of that stuff carefully before purchasing. Also lots of sure grip chunks. If their borg warner cone type sure grips and he was a racer i'll pass. They are prob shot. If they are the earlier rebuildable clutch type then they might be a deal. The guy on the vid gives me the impression hes a bit of a dick. Just the vibe i get from watching it. I wouldent trust him shipping me a 4 speed, or sure grip. I'd prefer to physically inspect it myself prior to purchase as i assume all sales will be final and as is. Anybody buy any of that stuff "caviat emptor" (let the buyer beware)

-
Back