check out this new yorker

-
WOW Very Nice cruiser!Nice price also.I,d say the 413 Wedge is worth the price of the whole car.Estate sale?

Sure seems like a good deal, but I don't have the space. I would have to rent out a storage unit to keep it when not driven. I did e-mail the seller for some more pics and if it needed anything. Almost seems to good of a deal. Do these typically command these sort of prices?

This is why I asked ESTATE sale,and the economy.I think the person is just letting it go cheap for quick sale!

Very nice. Rare to find one in such good condition. Four door sedans don't get the love they deserve hence the low asking price...he might even come down to $3500.

This is why I asked ESTATE sale,and the economy.I think the person is just letting it go cheap for quick sale!

I am thinking the original owner passed away. It says on the ad the owner had it until 2008. The family is probably in possesion and like you said, probably trying to make a quick sale.

The more I think about this the more I want it. Maybe this weekened i'll give him a call. It's not far from me at all. Dosn't hurt to look. They may not want to sell it to me since im just a kid. I could drive my Duster so they know I am into old cars. I would never chop up such a car. Try to keep it as original as possible. Im really considering this.

Go drive it, you will be surprised how well it handles for a big car and how well those cars were built. Just be sure you can afford to keep 2 cars on the road, insurance, repairs, etc. As for the owner not selling to you because you're 'just a kid,' why not? Your money is as good as anyone's. They may be impressed that you want to take care of the old New Yorker. Good luck!!

Nice buy and a great ride, I remember my uncle had to replace mufflers in his allot :happy10:
His was a 67 440 new yorker that could lay a 30 foot patch of rubber down
at 60 mph tromp =P~ Yep it was me =P~

Took my driving test in one of those!=P~ I'd buy it in a second if I didn't already have a project. Yes some had 413s and more room than a Cadillac, IMO. One of Mopar's most forgotten and greatest cars, if you ask me.........

Ah, yes, driving along the Interstate in a C-barge is like never leaving your living room. The big bench seats are like beds (I could have become a groinocologist with what I learned on one of them). The powerfull 440 laughs at hills, but a little massaging will get her more power and breathing ability.

I say grab it!

After some debate I have decided to look at this car in person. I tried calling the seller but no luck. Also haven't recieved a reply from my e-mail. I am hoping it hasn't already sold. If I do look at it is there anything I should look out for? I have never owned or even rode in a c-body before. I am assuming just about everything on this car is original. Curious to see what the mileage is.

Let us know how you go!
You gotta grab that car,its a bargain i rekon!

-
Back