Check out what I got!

-
Have you seen a set that was taken beyond the CNC program? I have not. I figured if they could get 20-25 cfm on the intakes it is possible. Considering the large bore size there could be gains in a larger intake valve. On a 4.375 bore engine you run into issues woth a 2.30 intake valve a little over .800 lift and it has to be pretty well shrouded to keep the chamber from overhanging the bore. Not the case at 4.500".

Have you worked on a set of 270s? I have only looked at pictures myself.

I would be looking for a set of -13s or B1s that already have coated Ti valves and a Jesel setup. You could easily spend 15k on the top end buying it all new. Just one guys opinion based on your goals. It will be a mean package with the 270s.

TrickFlow put a lot of effort into their cnc work and I’m guessing minimal gains. They made an idiotic move on their TrickFlow small block Mopar heads putting in very small seats that don’t have material to open up for bigger valves. Very stupid move.

TrickFlow put a lot of effort into their cnc work and I’m guessing minimal gains. They made an idiotic move on their TrickFlow small block Mopar heads putting in very small seats that don’t have material to open up for bigger valves. Very stupid move.

Do the TF 270s use an offset intake rocker?

That could be a problem.

Some numbers off a set Larry smith reworked. Actually better than I thought you could get.

1CDECDFD-1A7D-4A61-AED7-61FB2D2D6628.jpeg

3CBF6B9A-B55B-4395-8996-B62AF2A99F1B.jpeg

-
Back