Check out what makes a Cameo in this BMW commercial

-

AlV

Crabs in a barrel
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBkX-c2iVs"]BMW Certified Pre-Owned: Garage (Commercial) - YouTube[/ame]

348E06EE-1BF3-4BC0-A67B-56060475F76D_zpsindd8bpc.jpg

Always love to see a beeter like that when I'm driving. Proves to me "That guy ain't afraid to mix it up with you"

I don't know, I do the same thing when I take my Dart out. If I have to park it somewhere, I look the space farthest away from all the other cars, or in the furthest corner of the parking lot.

This. Get tired of rubbing out door scratches,on twenty year old base/clear paint.(d.d. ford Taurus..)

I love it! I hate it when a dipshit will park their plastic car and take up two spots. Like they are the only one that matters. Hey like was posted, if your worried about door dings and park at the far corner of any parking lot, no problem, but this makes me want to do exactly what the guy in the Jeep did.

If they were classy, that'd be Al Bundy's Dodge.

What's that supposed to mean? My everyday driver is a 3 series convertible!
I think it kinda means your heart and soul really isn't into it, you just do it because it's cool.
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!!!!!!

how can you tell the difference between a BMW owner and a porcupine? The porcupine the pricks are on the outside!

I don't know, I do the same thing when I take my Dart out. If I have to park it somewhere, I look the space farthest away from all the other cars, or in the furthest corner of the parking lot.
What I`ll do, But sometimes I`ll come out to see somebody parked right next to me for spite.
I always check for door dings. If I ever find one, their door will be caved in when they come out#-o

hey the 72 scamp is still running after 42 years, the BMW probably will not. After 2 million miles of driving semi's, I've noted the one on the most common cars that is broke down on the side of the interstate is a BMW. I guess reliability is not part of the "Ultimate" driving experience. HAHA. [sorry to offended any BMW owners] {not really LOL}

Typical bimmer driver if ya' *** me

There, fixed it for ya.

Needs a back up camera to back up.
Says it all about modern drivers.
Did I hear the Feds are going to mandate them?
Volvo Syndrome is the curse of our highways.
(I'm safe and can drive like an idiot)

hey the 72 scamp is still running after 42 years, the BMW probably will not. After 2 million miles of driving semi's, I've noted the one on the most common cars that is broke down on the side of the interstate is a BMW. I guess reliability is not part of the "Ultimate" driving experience. HAHA. [sorry to offended any BMW owners] {not really LOL}

I drive an older BMW and I enjoy it just as much as my dart. It's faster, handles better, stops better, better fuel mileage, more comfortable on the daily route, etc.... My M3 has over 200k miles and regularly sees 6500 rpm and power shifts without an issue. The only time it ever left me stranded was when my welded diff broke an output flange and I continued to drive it peg legged for a few weeks. I eventually broke both flanges and had to be towed. Learned a lesson and it now has the factory LSD in it.

Lately I have been driving the dart more though.

I try to park in the middle of nowhere if I can, but I always run into assholes like this. When I parked way back in the lot, the parking lot was empty. When I came out, this asshole was right next to me. I should have pissed in his windshield washer fluid.

View attachment parking.jpg

I park all my cars away from people. The walk does me good. Its fun getting a kid in the car seat when some jack *** parks way to close. They they get a custom tribal engraving.

My uncle had a Boss 302 he bought new. Parked out in the middle of a lot shortly after he got it and some *** parked right next to him and hit his car with the door and dented it. He walk over and caved in the sides of both fenders, doors and quarter panels of the guys car with his boot.

I park all my cars away from people. The walk does me good. Its fun getting a kid in the car seat when some jack *** parks way to close. They they get a custom tribal engraving.

My uncle had a Boss 302 he bought new. Parked out in the middle of a lot shortly after he got it and some *** parked right next to him and hit his car with the door and dented it. He walk over and caved in the sides of both fenders, doors and quarter panels of the guys car with his boot.

Sounds something like my brother did - some azz wipe parked too close to his 78 Dodge 3/4 ton. So close that he couldn't get in the driver's side even though he was in a handicapped parking spot and had handicapped plates. So in the passenger side he goes, I follow and then his driver's door somehow got slammed against the passenger side of the other car - all the way down the side about every 2 inches or so. This is no crap - he only had to open his door about a foot or so! Left a ton of vertical creases; didn't even phase the Dodge van door!

I always park my car in no mans land, figuring I don't need two spaces way out there. Invariably some clown will go out of there way to park six inches away. Go figure. Im never more then ten feet away from my Dart!

-
Back