CHECK THIS! 1973 Plymouth Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this guy has has a short fuse and is a little wacko.

BUT, is there a lesson learned here folks......

Choose your projects wisely

$4400 318's don't resale well in 73 Dusters in primer.

If you want to protect your butt a little, in hindsight...

• Put $4400 in a 360, not a 318.
  • Buy cars that are more complete with the stuff you want
  • The little stuff will nickle and dime you to death. Buy complete together cars
  • For a project, initially start with more desirable cars
  • Cool component parts are fun and sort of easy to buy, but hard to sell
  • The resale value of this project car in it's current state is dead center the lowest return on investment. The what's done vs. what's not done.

I am curious what makes a 73 Duster not desirable. :protest:

I wouldnt say its not desirable, just not as popular as a 70 or 71 would be,

The Parrot nose.:wack:

Doesn't everybody like pointy objects coming at them at high speeds?

2007_0724July20070076.jpg

I got a 74 Duster for sale..... its in Primer too.... Think I can get $35,000.00 for it ??? Thats what I got in it .....

-RPM

MAN I MISSED THIS THREAD BY A LANDSLIDE DAMN!!!!!!!I WANTED TO PLAY TO!Well mabey he'll come back under a new name!

MIKEY

Financial hardship does bad things to the psyche, but it hardly justifies such an outburst. Methinks a tube of Vagisil would do wonders for the guy.

Crap. Did I type that out loud?

Now thats FUNNY!!8)

For chrissake, let it go boys. That was brutal. Anyone can price a car however they want. If you can't afford it there will always be more cars coming along.

I only read this because I saw four pages were here. That guy is an idiot, and I personally am glad he's gone.
By the way, I've got a '76 duster that's from CA, got a fresh 413/727/8 3/4 drivetrain, and can't get $5500. (Shamless plug) I guess the guy should go with the first offer of more than $2K. Dumb a$$ .

Well it "sold" for $5000 to some one with no feedback that registered the day before the auction started, Strange isnt it ?

obvious that he was bidding it up under different account. check his feedback of previous sale and name of winning bidder of car.

Are you saying he bought his own car?

Pretty much. He was trying to push the price up but went to far and no one else felt the car was worth $5000. No he has to pay sellers fees but the car wont be going anyplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back