Check this out. A 270 slant 6

-
I just saw this one recently
Screenshot_20220723-094143_Chrome.jpg

I love seeing CL ads where the mechanical issues that make it such a good deal are a 5-min, $0 fix, but the seller can't be bothered to do them.

"Needs plug wires put on correct"

Yeah, and then it will run just like a 270 /6 should!

Come on, it ain’t easy finding an All Steel 270 /6! It would be funnier if he called it a 225 Stroker

I didn't say that!!! lol
Whats worse, Western Wa, or Ca. or West Ore????? :poke::rofl:
I’ve lived in CA and WA but not Oregon. Definitely a higher concentration of ID10T’s here in WA. But I don’t care because it’s beautiful here and it has a big Mopar community.

Wow. This seems to be proof you can indeed smoke too much dope. And of course no pics of engine, interior, trunk, or anything else.

Well Dart Guy technically speaking a 225 is a stroker 170 isn't it? Thats like the guys over here that swear blind they had one of those 318 "HEMIS" I usually say that must be worth a lot of money being the only one made!

Well Dart Guy technically speaking a 225 is a stroker 170 isn't it? Thats like the guys over here that swear blind they had one of those 318 "HEMIS" I usually say that must be worth a lot of money being the only one made!
Hey! Thanks for that! Never occurred to me, but you’re technically right! I’m replacing my 225 with a 408 real Stroker, but now I know how to list the 225! :rofl:

It was a model 270 Dart. Good thing it wasn't a 500 model. :rofl::rofl: A 500 stroker leaning tower of power!

After the smoke clears from his mind the ad should read : 65 Dodge Dart 270 four door with 170 cu. in. Slant 6 needs minor repairs to run . Got great mileage before I parked it and attempted to tune it up . I don’t have the ability to do it . Please rescue it for $ 2000 or best offer a.s.a.p. Before I loose my mind … help

I a central WA resident do not condone nor does "pushrod stroker" represent my state .
The guy maybe confused but, not as confused as the real confused people that give this state a bad name.

Naw. The 225 is a stroked 198. The 170 has a different block. lol

Okay Rusty but in Australia we did not get 170 or 198. Only 225 so we are a bit ignorant of anything other than 225! But we did get your still born 215, 245 and 265 Hemi sixes and they make great power as in the day in motoring testers always rated a 265 faster than a 318 in the same car!

-
Back