Cherry Interior Complete!

-
Great Mopar work of art for sure. You have a great eye for details.........:happy10:

Is that a shortened / customized B-Body shifter in there? Just wondering.

Thanks for sharing. 8)

BUUU---T----FUL!

Very Very nice. I wish you would make the dash/gauge cluster for others to install on theirs!

I'm in line if you do start making them!

Thanks, that's the shifter handle I need for Hester. When I get her done enough for a trip to New Port Richey I'll give you a shout. NICE interior.

beautiful interior, i'm in awe!!how thick is the wood??

The thickness is about 3/64".......Very nice thickness to work with, and it will hide any and all normal imperfections under it (except explosion damage).....certainly not like vinyl overlay that shows everything and has no thickness to speak of.....

We cleaned the door panel vinyl without stripping it off by the way........Ours was in nice shape........We used prep solvent until it came off clean.......After this, we got a really great surface to apply the new adhesive to........super grip with the new Cherry panels..........Doing the doors, including removing the back seats and all the hardware front and back (so we could get the panels out), AND figuring the dry time of the lacquer, took us about 5 hours start to finish.........and a lot of that was just waiting between coats..........a relatively easy job. 8)8)8)

-
Back