Cherry Interior Complete!

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Here's the rest of the story.......Finished the door panels and tied it all together with the dash and shifter and all............

I am flabbergasted..........I didn't know what to expect, but lightening up that grain has put a totally new feel to the car......:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

111_1191.jpg

111_1192.jpg

111_1187.jpg

thats beautiful, changes the look completely in one aspect but keeps it very original in another!

looks like and interior you'd see in an older Bentley or Rollz, really nice!

another thing i have that same steering wheel, not as nice shape mind you, how do you get it off to clean it up, is a wheel puller needed?

Looks awesome! You have to love those knuckle buster shifters, looks great with your new woodwork :-D

another thing i have that same steering wheel, not as nice shape mind you, how do you get it off to clean it up, is a wheel puller needed?

No, not if it's a Grant or similar bolt on.......Just unhook the battery, pop off the horn button (twist slow until it releases), unhook the horn plug, take out the 3 little bolts, and take off the center nut.......The wheel comes right off....no puller needed just to get the wheel off. :-D

I had Howard500 make them (I think that's his handle.......I'll have to look it up now.........They're the first one's he's carved in Cherry........He makes grips for new Chryslers).

Thanks for digging but I meant the shifter handle itself. Looks like a '71-'74 B body to me. Is that correct?

A thing of beauty pastortom1.:notworth:
That barracuda looks like a show winner to me.
great detail work and I sure like that cool white int
and wood work.:thumleft:

It looks like you enjoy your time with her or he,
witch ever the case may be.

Wow puts it best:blob:

That looks so good that I can't stand looking at it. Beautiful work!

Awesome work pt1. What a difference it makes to the look of the interior. Classy. I like it. :thumbup:

Now, let's see what you can do with a ralley dash. OK?

Fantastic work. very clean and sophisticated

LOOks great ! Almost too nice for an a-body.
To boldly go where not even rich corinthian leather has gone before LOL
Imagining what that would look like with a white dash cap too.

Absolutely incredible!!! Awesome job!! That interior is so clean that Id feel like I had to change clothes, put on surgical gloves, and construction booties just to get in to drive it :-D

-
Back