Status
Not open for further replies.

greymouser7

Vagrant Vagabond “Veni Vidi Vici”
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
My neighbor down the street works in the sail-loft (sewing shop) on base. His son is going to Marine boot camp this summer.

He had an accident before Thanksgiving where his Camaro was T-boned a little and the rear axle is broke. We have pulled the dent out some, but to make the car drive-able we need another rear axle for his car. He is a good kid with good grades if that is a consideration of grace.

The neighbor and his son have a very low budget-we are willing to drive some to find an axle.
I have not looked at the mount, but I bet the passenger side mounting hardware needs replaced as well. South East Georgia, just north of Jacksonville, Florida.

Very respectfully, Thanks for your time and consideration.

My brother lives in Brunswick Ga. I emailed him, maybe he can turn one up for you. His wife is always complaining about his "junk yard". Good luck with the hunt!!

Try this site, my brother is an insurance adjuster and uses it all the time for his quotes. It has a search engine for all salvage yards around the country that you can search by region. Some yards may even give you a warranty or even ship.... You can also use it to check price range....

www.car-parts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back