• Maybe - depends on when

Votes: 45 35.2%

• Total voters
-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im curious, if I set up a show/meet here in the Chicago area - how many would attend?

I'm in Urbana, IL...With a bit of warning I'd be able to come up for it. My Valiant probably won't be ready for years, though. :)

I would definitely attend if it is a day I am in town. The suburbs would be ideal as getting into the city can be a challenge with traffic etc.

Pat

I would probably drive the three hours as long as your talking spring or summer.

Sounds good, depending on WHEN???

It would definately be in the spring or summer

I would definitely attend if it is a day I am in town. The suburbs would be ideal as getting into the city can be a challenge with traffic etc.

Pat

Would likely be in my town -- Villa Park. Location is about perfect. Close to all the expressways -- 290, 355, 294, 88

Would likely be in my town -- Villa Park. Location is about perfect. Close to all the expressways -- 290, 355, 294, 88

That would be great Joeychgo. I'm in the western suburbs too, Naperville. If we do it, would you be thinking about doing it next spring/summer?

"It would definately be in the spring or summer"
Sounds good, early summer would be better. First car show up here is 1st sunday in May, next one is fathers day, other than those 2, I am open, gives me a good excuse to visit my brother in Wadsworth, and harass him, he has a 32 ford roadster, Chebbie powered of course....

Steve Here in Wis. do it this spring JOEY--I'm good for 10 -12 cars with our little mopar club--GET IT ON THE CALENDER !!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!! What about by one of the drag strips in the flat land down there!!!!! Swifter

That would be great Joeychgo. I'm in the western suburbs too, Naperville. If we do it, would you be thinking about doing it next spring/summer?

Yes.... If I get enough interest.

Steve Here in Wis. do it this spring JOEY--I'm good for 10 -12 cars with our little mopar club--GET IT ON THE CALENDER !!!!!! Let's do it!!!!!!!! What about by one of the drag strips in the flat land down there!!!!! Swifter

Trick is - in my little town here, it is close to all the major highways and easy to get to. I also know alot of people in town and hope to be able to arrange some discounts for things like hotels, food, etc. I'll get alot of support from the local government too.

Joey---Just a shout out--- YOU DO A AW-SUM JOB HERE AND WE THANK YOU----JUST GOT MY SHIRTS TODAY--bring on the next design--Steve

That makes sence, I bet a lot of us are members on the other forums anyway. It would be cool if we could identify ourselves with our screen name via a hat, t-shirt, name tag ect. I know it sounds corny but I think that would be part of the fun.

Hi Joey

First - Great Site!!! Just joined and having a blast!

Regarding the car show, I live just North of the WI/Ill border and would expect to be able to get 5 - 10 of my Mopar friends to bring their cars down. That is so close we can drive down and back in a day.

Hope your decision is "Yes"!!!

I look forward to personally meeting some of the great people on this site and seeing their cars in real time.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• B3 Wheelie Final.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 337
I'm in, if the timing shakes out. Course that means I'll have to get our ride finished. Swapping the whole /6 driveline over the winter.

A bit too much of a drive from SoCal! But sounds like a great time.

If I'm available that weekend, I'll come. Hope to get one or two cars running by then.

-
Back