Child Molester ...... Get This

-
ok lets quit with the mercy killing style here..

how bout a large rasp shoved up his arse then yanked out, then force feed him some spicy popeye's chicken, curry, tabasco straight, and then make eat some broken glass for good measure.......then watch the entertainment.

ok lets quit with the mercy killing style here..

how bout a large rasp shoved up his arse then yanked out, then force feed him some spicy popeye's chicken, curry, tabasco straight, and then make eat some broken glass for good measure.......then watch the entertainment.

Ouch!......would serve him right.

Why would this guy even be out of prison?He,s affected a childs life once,he should be put to death.That would keep him from harming other children.Sorry to hear ANY child being abused!Fry the dirtbag and be done with it!:snakeman:

Ground beef enema and then tie him up and throw him into a pit filled with hungry rats..... or substitute the beef for warm honey and place him over a fire ant hill.

Or alternate between the two every other day.... :snakeman:

God had got a great place for them .......... HELL he will do more to them then we can EVER do here on earth........

My youngest girl was molested by her mothers husband when she was 12 now 22.... thats all i am going to say it still make me very madd ..

I don't think the blame should be thrown on internet dating. There always seems to be a good side and a bad side to everything. This gal unfortunately got on the bad side. My neighbor found his high school sweat heart online..... they dated for awhile but it didn't work out for them. At least they met up again to reminisce.

These freaks will continue to do it over and over I believe. They need to be locked up or destroyed.

What do you all think about internet dating? Has something like this happened to anyone you know?

i know a few people that have been married for a few years now and met their other half on the net, i hear of people finding good people on the net all the time. you also hear the horror stories like your story too. its like anything else there are good and bad. hell she could have met that guy anywhere. a bar, the library, church through a friend, you name it.. just so happened to be on the net.

FWIW: I met Amy on-line. Married 7 years this March, know her almost 10. :-D

Chicks are allowed to rape men, they get away with it all the time, but you will always get screwed over by the double standard.

Chicks get away with anything, seriously.
Think about it.

Every crime you report to the cops without them actually seeing it is pretty much baseless to them unless it is a Woman with a mark on her.

All it takes is a psycho chick to scratch herself or put a mark on her face, call the cops and turn on the tear-bag to the cops, make up a story that the old man attacked her, and wala, they are carting the dude off to jail no questions asked.

But that same beetch can take a sledge hammer to your classic car and the cops won't do crap unless they actually see her do it.

What does this have to do with this topic?

I have absolutely no idea.

When my first wife and I were going through a divorce the psyco lost it and dropped kick me down 14 ceramic stairs. One of the stair spindles went through the flesh of my stomache and came out the other side. As I fell unconsious at the bottom of the staircase she then pounded the back of my head with her fists and feet. We were going though child custody so I called the cops from my cell phone while sitting on the steps bleeding wondering how this was going to look for her custody battle. So this man hating lesbo cop comes to the house and takes our statements. Both of my teenage children told their side of the story just as it happened. Well low and behold I get charged with assult. It fianlly got thrown out though but only after a $ 1500 lawyers retainer non refundable fee. I love how the justice system works.

I have friends that have married / are engaged to people they met on the net. It can be legit, but just like anywhere else, there are d-bags too.

-
Back