Chimp with an AK-47

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
What the hell were these guys thinking?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgF3tqqyqBI&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Bad *** monkey with an AK. shoots at soldiers‬‏[/ame]

I was annoyed how they were mocking that animal. They're magnificent, intelligent and beautiful creatures; they learn quick as per the video. As a biology student this interests me greatly as the monkey quickly figured it out by mimicking and didn't even panic or run away after the shots went off.

Is there any way I can save this?

The chimp may have had the highest IQ in that lot. Hand a chimp a loaded AK -real stupid.

That video is so fake.

Lets see, there's a planet of the Apes movie coming out from 20th century fox, and the video is from 20th Century Fox "research library". haha.

I've never seen African soldiers with such identical uniforms (or so unstarving looking), or with weapons in such good repair. Or a Steadicam. Also, the puffs of smoke have a distinctly CGI look (and I didn't see any brass). Last, my AK doesn't sound like that. That sounds more like a .30 Browning.

Steve

That video is so fake.

Lets see, there's a planet of the Apes movie coming out from 20th century fox, and the video is from 20th Century Fox "research library". haha.

I've never seen African soldiers with such identical uniforms (or so unstarving looking), or with weapons in such good repair. Or a Steadicam. Also, the puffs of smoke have a distinctly CGI look (and I didn't see any brass). Last, my AK doesn't sound like that. That sounds more like a .30 Browning.

Steve

I agree! he shoots at ground level, near their feet and no dirt is blasted up...FAKE!

LOL! I like how he holds it over his head in victory then walks away with it.

I thought maybe there were some French NATO soldiers nearby and he was just mimicking them by surrendering...

LXguy said:
That video is so fake.

Steve

You are correct sir!!! Check this link: http://www.slashfilm.com/rise-planet-apes-viral-videos/

I can't believe they're making another movie after that Mark Wahlberg piece of crap. Maybe there's no mention of the movies in the video because they're embarrassed.

-
Back