Chiropractors

-
What I DON'T like about chiropractic is, they want to treat you forever. Just fix me and get it the hell over with.

Same with a "therapist"... How do you know when you don't need it any more....

therapydog.jpg

Medicine hates them! Get the right one and it's a life changer. Mine was with a pro sports team and at one time into MMA so he's got a good understanding about how the body works. Once you get a good one, they are worth their weight in gold....

JW

I saw our local guy, had an injury at work. He really didnt do anything for me. Physiotherapist on the other hand worked wonders. Now that my hips and knees are going south i doubt there is little she can do. My next round with sciatica should be fun.

I find 66/7 b bodies are best for shorter people because the dash sits lower in the car and are flat.

68 to 70 b body dashes have more of an angle up and back towards the driver.

71 and up B and all E sits the driver lower to the floor and the dashes have a very sharp angle up and back.

I find that 66 /7 b bodies are often the cheapest of the bunch. I just bought a 67 Belvidere at a bargain price. 68 to 70 B's are gold and E's are forget it.

1966-67 b bodies are about the best built ones I`ve been around /have owned a a few diff. ones , 66-67-69 .
I miss the extra room when working on them .

Before I turned 40, I spent quite a bit of time on the table.
But the summer I turned 40, a funny thing happened. I went from a 30 pant to a 32 to a 34, while not gaining any weight. My hips spread, like a pregnant woman's. And I have had zero back-trouble since. Coincidentally, perhaps, I had become a Christian that spring, and baptized in late August.My birthday was in June.
That was 27 years ago, and I can remember only ever getting back on the table for one series of adjustments. And I only completed the adjustments because it was covered by insurance, and I let that chiropractor milk it.
Another time, I went was for a dislocated bone in my wrist. I had run across an icy parkinglot,slipped, and crashed forward, putting my hands out to break the fall. Bad idea and I don't do that anymore.
That dingbat chiropractor put a lil electric massager on there for less than a minute, then told me it would take seven more adjustments. I said; no it won't. You won't see me coming thru your doors again.
I went home,found me a chunk of wood, laid my arm on the kitchen table,covered that wrist with a towel, and slammed that 2x4 down on that rebellious bone. And voila, the bone was right where it was supposed to be! and the nerve-pain that had accompanied it was also gone. Yeah,ok, the meat was a lil sore from the 2x4, but that was gone the next day. And; Seven more visits myazz. I ain't sitting around for a month; I have never stepped foot in that doctors office again.
Just call me;
Dr.AJ; iddouble-n,sc
(I don't need no stinking chirowhatever).

They WILL milk it if u let them !!

I saw our local guy, had an injury at work. He really didnt do anything for me. Physiotherapist on the other hand worked wonders. Now that my hips and knees are going south i doubt there is little she can do. My next round with sciatica should be fun.

My Chiro rolls with it and reinvents me every few months. I have beat my body up pretty good in and play. He realizes it and makes me adapt to new pains, aches, and such. I drink his koolaid and it helps.

A wise man once told me getting old ain't for Sissies.... I think he was on to something lol.... Another thing that people do not get is enough rest. Learned that the hard way to so when it's time to shut it down I do just that.

JW

Wow...I’m Canada??? I didn’t know anyone was doing that up there.

Can you describe what it’s like? I’ve tried, but it’s hard to explain what happens when they pull your spine straight.
It is hard to explain, kinda like if you run your fingers up the keys of a piano quickly, just feels like all the vertebrae are released simultaneously. My doctor didn't use a towel, he would get a good hold of my neck, position it right and give a good yard to it. He would also use his body weight to help get my hips in the right place. Lots of other ones I have seen only use their hands, some use the actuator, the thing that clicks and feels like a small hammer, or the electronic stimulus machine. That would work for my lower back only.

I find 66/7 b bodies are best for shorter people because the dash sits lower in the car and are flat.

68 to 70 b body dashes have more of an angle up and back towards the driver.

71 and up B and all E sits the driver lower to the floor and the dashes have a very sharp angle up and back.

I find that 66 /7 b bodies are often the cheapest of the bunch. I just bought a 67 Belvidere at a bargain price. 68 to 70 B's are gold and E's are forget it.
My first car was a 67 Charger, and yes I remember it was great for easy entry and exit, plus lots of room.

Lol, my first car was a 57 BelAire. That was 1969,and I was a skinny 140 pound,16 year old punk.
I swear 3 or maybe 4 of us grade 9ers could go thru the same door,had we wanted to.
But yeah, the Charger had even bigger doors.

-
Back